News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: Dark

Started by X-tradyte, June 27, 2010, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which music should be in Dark for a Boss

Rundas Battle - MP3
3 (9.7%)
Chykka Larva Battle - MP2
3 (9.7%)
Meta Ridley Battle - MP
2 (6.5%)
DarkSamus knows how to make music?
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

X-tradyte

Yay, Very hot topic. Anyhow, A new picture :^_^:

[spoiler=Western Sky Entrance][/spoiler]

Sorry for double post

[attachment deleted by admin]

MetroidMst

Slope errors on ceiling. Slopes never need a green square under/over them, just behind them to work properly. The player will get stuck trying to jump along the ceiling in this room.

X-tradyte

Ok, I'll get to it right away. Also, I got a new picture.

[spoiler=Phantoon Border][/spoiler]

Katelyn

Did you make sure that you can't jump out of the room? Because without walls on the upper part, you could mess up the room.

X-tradyte

Yes, I did. The blocks on the top are solid. I just wanted to make it an open space.

Lunaria

I would suggest making some sort of "cave out" over the doors though that covers them, then goes up and turns back towards the way they came.

X-tradyte

Thanks for your suggestion Crys, I shall think about it.

X-tradyte

Sky Temple = 100%. Also, new picture  :yay:

[spoiler=Western Agon Access][/spoiler]

gunnargumpert

Zhs2: Did you ban him? Why did you do that? As far i know, he didn't do bad things. Remember: You didn't ban me, but why him? Sounds unfair. Well, i'll soon read his last posts.

Scyzer

I'm on my phone atm so i can't tell, but if he was banned it could be because nearly every post he made was a double post, even tho he was told he shouldn't. He even acknowledged a while ago that he knew he was doing it, then continued to do it >.>

Phazar

His no-content bump of the Current Hacks thread is what killed him, at least for the two days that the ban lasts.

X-tradyte

Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish on July 07, 2010, 09:44:49 PM
I'm on my phone atm so i can't tell, but if he was banned it could be because nearly every post he made was a double post, even tho he was told he shouldn't. He even acknowledged a while ago that he knew he was doing it, then continued to do it >.>

Yeah, I'm stopping that now. When I display pictures, It's up to you guys/girls, to post on them first. :^_^:

Riffman81

Quote from: DarkSamus on July 09, 2010, 08:28:47 AM
Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish on July 07, 2010, 09:44:49 PM

Yeah, I'm stopping that now. When I display pictures, It's up to you guys/girls, to post on them first. :^_^:

For the love of god... or metroid, how is it that every time I come here you are the last person to post in just about EVERY current topic?

X-tradyte

Well, It's my topic. I'm allow to post too, stop being so cocky Riffman.  :razz:

Also, I got another picture, Spore spawn battle done.

[spoiler=Spore spawn][/spoiler]

Riffman81

Not being cocky, just pointing it out that is all. And, I wasn't just talking about "your" topic....

X-tradyte

I know that, you said:
Quote from: Riffman81 on July 09, 2010, 10:10:59 PM
post in just about EVERY current topic?
My answer is, I'm checking posts. If I wanna post on that topic in which replies to my posts, I will do it, no harm in that.

Quietus

I like the look of most of your rooms so far.  Keep it up.

Small tip: Unless you're looking for people to check over your screenshots for BTS errors, it would probably look better if you pressed F3 to turn them off for your pics. :^_^:

X-tradyte

Quote from: Quietus on July 10, 2010, 04:41:09 PM
I like the look of most of your rooms so far.  Keep it up.

Small tip: Unless you're looking for people to check over your screenshots for BTS errors, it would probably look better if you pressed F3 to turn them off for your pics. :^_^:

AGAIN!!. How do you do that, Your my Hacking manager for helping. I award you 2nd prize to the Awesome Helping award  :grin: Colored Silver

[spoiler=Quietus' Award][/spoiler]

Zhs2

Just a thanks is all that's necessary, really. <_<;

X-tradyte

Ok, Instead I Thank him! Thanks Quietus.

Edit: I'll show you skills needed for Dark when beta testing/demo arrives.

X-tradyte

Ok, so I plan on getting some mixed music for Dark, kinda like MP, MP2, and MP3 so I'm going to need suggestions no these, My 3 favorite boss music.

Question is: Which one should be a bosses theme?

[spoiler=MP3]Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Music- Rundas Battle
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=MP2]Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Music- Chykka Larva Battle[/spoiler]
[spoiler=MP]Metroid Prime Music- Meta Ridley Battle[/spoiler]

ProjectXVIII

Uh...you do know that putting custom music in Super Metroid isn't very easy, right? :pwuh:

X-tradyte

Yes, I know that. I've got a manual on how to do it. If I can't work it then I will have someone help me with it.

Quietus

Good luck with the music thing.  It's definitely not easy, and asking (read: not having) somebody help you will not be easy either.  Acheron, who was very highly regarded within the hacking community (before his disappearance) was working on it, and is the only one to have done it for a hack so far.  I know others have dabbled, but nothing major has appeared.

Also, on an unrelated note, what's with the huge gaps above YouTube vids?  Is it user or forum related?

X-tradyte

Gaps: I don't know, It does that to all of them.

Music: I'm sure if some one wants to help me with Dark bad enough, they will. Who knows, I might do it myself.