News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

Nothing special, no. I'll just do my usual: Carve a pumpkin, put up a few decorations, and wait for all the kids to arrive. It's for them, and I like to make the effort. It's such a small affair in the UK, and it always feels like one of the more fun events to me, and I wish the country adopted it more. :neutral:

Miranda Gemini

Quote from: Quietus on October 03, 2017, 01:26:19 PM
Nothing special, no. I'll just do my usual: Carve a pumpkin, put up a few decorations, and wait for all the kids to arrive. It's for them, and I like to make the effort. It's such a small affair in the UK, and it always feels like one of the more fun events to me, and I wish the country adopted it more. :neutral:
It's quite similar here in Australia. It's sort of becoming more of a thing here, but it's one of my favourite ideas for a holiday (I look 97% like a skeleton anyway so I would love to have an excuse to dress the part). For now, I'll just throw up some decorations and hope it becomes cool here.  :^_^:

interdpth

Fiance and I are going as Shaggy and Velma to a Halloween party. Then probably eating candy we be buy and not hand out. >_>

Cloud20

Will probably disguise again, I've got a nice idea for this year.

It will be my fourth Halloween in UK, I should post some pics after. :^_^:

Quietus

You're still here after four years? I'd expect you to be well bored of us miserable, apathetic gits by now. :grin:

Cloud20

Technically three years, as I arrived on 30 September 2014. But yeah the funny thing is I was supposed to stay 6 months for an internship, I finally decided do live here. Brighton is a pretty fantastic city, and I love the people from here  :^_^:

Quote58

I'm a little late here but Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians on Metconst!

Cpt.Glitch

Quietus

I actually quite liked the video, but couldn't watch all of it due to the annoying music. :neutral:

MetroidMst

Amorsis

Quote from: Cpt.Glitch on November 06, 2017, 01:14:31 PM
I'll just leave this here.
https://youtu.be/ZAnxGbmppaA

I couldn't imagine how bad the urge to throw your gamepad was.

Cpt.Glitch

Quote from: Amorsis on November 08, 2017, 10:27:04 AM
I couldn't imagine how bad the urge to throw your gamepad was.
Yeah the rage was strong. But could be prevented if we had actual skill.

Scooterboot9697

As of today, I am 20 years old... eh, two decades down, many more to go; it's only the beginning. Lol

Quietus

I'm well on my way to double that now. Shame the body doesn't stay as young as the mind. :grin:

benox50

20 is great, brain starts degrading from 24 so your not there yet  :heheh:

Steel Sparkle

im 25 so im on my way then :p

personitis

Quote from: benox50 on November 17, 2017, 11:20:26 PM
20 is great, brain starts degrading from 24 so your not there yet  :heheh:
This is far too general to be getting depressed over. :>_>:

SpoOkyMagician

So... Net Neutrality is gone. :stern: R.I.P. the internet. I made a promise that I would stop using the internet if it passed. So... Farewell all. :pale:

~ SpoOkyMagician

PonchGaming

Yeah but it isn't gone yet. It still has to go through the rest of legislative and it has to go through judicial. I heard that quite a bit of people on both are in support of Net Neutrality, so it's not the end of the internet. Even if it does somehow pass through everything, despite all the people trying to save it, the internet isn't going to just die. Sure it'll be affected a lot, but it's still gonna exist. Hopefully.

Quietus

It seems to me like another perfect example of a tiny minority voting on behalf of the majority. If they actually held a public vote, I reckon it'd be pretty clear what Joe Public's choice would be.

Quote58

Merry Christmas Metconst!

Cloud20

Hey everybody.

Hoping that celebrations are good for all of you.

I just finished my last record and wanted to share it for anyone interested:

Area XG - Generation Z
[spoiler]
Tracklist:
01.#WorldWarV03
02.All Orphans
03.Undo The Myth Of The Cave
04.Juvenile Anxiety
05.Chaotic Playground
06.Connective Hysteria
07.The F Wall
08.Savage Flamebait
09.Haters Already Won

Storyline:
On 1st May 2017 a nuclear fallout annihilated 5.7 billion people. People born after 1995 are the only ones who survived.
The young generation is trying to reconnect together by bringing back the concept of social network in real life.
However the worst aspects of former interactions are coming back when haters and trolls decide progressively to invade and threaten the remaining mankind.

https://areaxg.bandcamp.com/album/generation-z
[/spoiler]

Previous 2017 releases:
[spoiler]All Orphans: https://areaxg.bandcamp.com/album/all-orphans

Chaotic Playground: https://areaxg.bandcamp.com/album/chaotic-playground[/spoiler]

On a side note I almost finished a video editing for Project Base playthrough where I plan to integrate music from metconsters.
I'm already exploiting musics from Degree 0 (aka KentaKurodani), Digital Mantra, SpreadFire (aka Black Falcon), and Begrimed (aka Grime). But is there any other electronic musicians who would be interested to have his/her work on this video please give me a shout  :^_^:

In the meantime I wish to everybody an Happy New Year in advance.

Flower