News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

2nd enemy bank (trade already successful)

Started by Mettyk25jigsaw, December 19, 2018, 01:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mettyk25jigsaw

As my hack is going to be 8 massive world's. I am sure a second enemy bank will be something that is needed in my hack. At the moment,  I have used up over 1 eighth of space in bank $A1. I am wanting about 800 rooms in my hack and only have done 76 rooms to date. Apparently it is possible to have a second enemy bank. I have not got enough skill to do this one myself. As I don't know  much about creating a second enemy bank. If anyone can do this it would be great.

In return,  I offer an up to date demo of my hack to enjoy. Updated a long way past my last demo. Will also give credit to this person once hack has been released.  On top of that,  the person will also be allowed to use the four world's tilesets I have done so far if they wish to have them.  I have four more to put in as of yet. But however,  each of the four worlds, I have 2 versions of pallettes for these tilesets. So I will send you you all eight files. With correspond tilesheets,  tile table and palettes.  Might have to organise the palettes yourself to be organised so your cre palettes don't get overwritten. As I have dramatically rearranged the cre palettes.  Also have used palette line 03 for only scenery tiles instead and cre.  But if you can do the 2nd enemy bank coding. You would know how to do this as well with the palettes. If you need the palette line 03 to be elsewhere.  You can paste it over to an unused palette row,  on which is obvious which one/s they are. Although 4 of the 8 tilesets actually have no unused palette rows.  So you may have to rework these to your own disgression.  Or either decide not to have the tilesets at all,  and be happy with the updated demo. It's up to you.

If you want to take a look of what I have done sometime in the past press on this link..    http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php/topic,3697.0.html

Hack has progressed a lot since then though of those on the video and the earlier demo.

Thank you to anyone in advance who is able to do this.

benox50

I needed to do this for mine, so I can give you my thing, I think smile RF added a compatible with it too. PM me if you want the thing