News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Lost World

Started by TROM, October 19, 2015, 07:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Quote from: ocesse on July 29, 2022, 09:46:25 PM
This map is like a base for a complete map, it is necesary to put the image of the items, secret passages, hidden blocks and bosses.
https://mega.nz/file/x8wCRbAR#0wMxd1VnbMtsWBqNE-dJNEfBk-UheIyBmEJIIH65Gi4
At least in the actual state, it can be used to not be lost, you can see where are the doors of the rooms.
This map are screenshots tha I get with SMILE RF.
says invalid key

ocesse

Is working perfect here, I don't know why you can't access the website with the map.
The thing is that it is too big for ImGur, the quality of the image is degraded there.

ocesse

I know what is happening, the link in the message of the bot is incomplete in Discord.
Please come to metroid construction forum and get the map from there, :)

TROM

Hi there... TROM Not dead...

At last, I post the latest version of lost World (4.0) can be found top of this topic.

Not perfect, but many permas and softlocks fixed !

Hope guys enjoy better now...

ocesse

Hey TROM, thanks for the update!

drb

Finally getting around to this one... is Ridley supposed to be the next step after Super Missiles?  I'm attempting with 11 tanks, 180+ missiles, about 15 Supers and charge/ice/wave/spazer, and not even getting the first color change.  I feel like I'm not intended to have the last beam yet (IBJ), and I'm trying not to sequence break on the first playthrough, but geez... feels like I have no chance without it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took the sequence break and actually enjoyed subsequent playthroughs much more because of it.  I've also compiled a map up to 119% items, you're gonna need it. :lol: I can't be sure due to some overlapping item indexes and the non-standardized percentage count but I think I got everything.