News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

I have come across a midnight idea. Thus a hack is started.

Lunaria

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on September 30, 2011, 06:32:11 PM
i downloaded it on 3DS so the difference must not be too severe
That's not what I meant.

The 3DS store and DSi ware are two different shop services. Since it's on DSi ware you can get it on the 3DS and all DSi systems. :P

Phazar

It looks like Zozo owns MetConst now!

Oh yeah, and I guess this means I'm actually posting here again.  Nice to be back.

Parabox

What was the original search for that?

Hazard Remiix

Quote from: Parabox on October 04, 2011, 09:08:55 AM
What was the original search for that?
[spoiler=What was actually searched][/spoiler]

personitis

RIP Steve Jobs. Just sayin'.

Quietus

It'd make more sense to have the RIP after his name, but the sentiment stands.

I recall seeing a message earlier which said something like 'Who cares?  What has Steve Jobs ever done for me?", but it had "sent from my iPhone" on the bottom.

Dumbass.

A_red_monk_called_Key

damn, now we can't get this

Crashtour99

Quote from: Quietus on October 06, 2011, 06:59:38 AM
I recall seeing a message earlier which said something like 'Who cares?  What has Steve Jobs ever done for me?", but it had "sent from my iPhone" on the bottom.
Dumbass.
Especially when you consider that in his early days with Atari he was on a team that helped bring games from the arcade to home consoles with the development of ROM cartridges.  If it weren't for that team (including Steve Jobs) we wouldn't have a Super Metroid ROM to hack.
I may not like all the iCrap, but the guy made a lot of influential tech developments in his time.

silverpaw84

[snip]

Phazar

When I first heard about Steve Jobs' death, I almost didn't believe it.  In some ways, none of us would be typing any of this without Steve Jobs.  Even Microsoft was incredibly influenced by Steve Jobs, he and Bill Gates often worked together on projects in the early days.

Smiley

Happy birthday Zeke! :cheers:

Hope ya' like it.

personitis

May I point out that I'm pretty sure Zeke isn't 60 years of age and the date on the cake is wrong. Thus proving that the cake is a lie (still a cool ass cake though). :grin:
Happy birthday buddy! :^_^:

JAM

It's been a while since last time I've visited this forum. I have problems with internet, so I took a break for a hacking and had played well. I'll be back soon (when I solve the problem) with new stuff.

Just to let everyone know. See you guys!

Smiley

See ya' JAM!

And now it's Squishy's birthday! :grin:

Hope ya' still like strawberries.

A_red_monk_called_Key

today sucks, i just got out of the paint booth 20 minutes ago, and no water.  Now i'm all sticky, and i have no idea, for how long

Parabox

Should've just repaletted the walls, bro.

Crashtour99

In other news Dr.M64 released a demo of AM2R today at NCFC.

http://mguasti.x10.bz/ncfc2011/

Phazar

AM2R is back?  Last I had heard, it died about a year ago.  This is great to hear since that was one of the major fangames I was looking forward to!

Zhs2

That was Metroid SR388, if I'm not mistaken. But some input on AM2R demo: http://am2r.freeforums.org/post9410.html#p9410

personitis

3:09 AM post. Woohoo. :nope:
Seems like my 'brother from another mother' as my friends and I call him may be coming back to live with me. This on top of the possibility of moving and me going to college, I must say things have gotten rather interesting for me.

A_red_monk_called_Key

damn you Skyrim, why must you haunt me, when i'm so close to the end of my hack.

personitis

I'm now officially Draygon's Bitch! :D

Zhs2

What, no video record of you getting your ass handed to you to link to?

Scyzer

Just finished streaming a 100% speedrun of Super Metroid. Ended up with 98% and a time of 1.54. I didn't use save states or a map, which is probably why I missed 2 missiles.

Missed the one under the crumble bridge near early GB supers, and the one hidden behind the fake sand wall in upper maridia (in the room that is sposed to link up to the top right sand room).

Second one is well hidden, but I can't believe I missed the GB one...