News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy_ichigo

For anything you want to talk about that doesn't need a whole new topic.
When in doubt that your silly off-topic rambling needs its own topic, go ahead and post here.  If there is ALOT of discussion on that ONE subject, I'll go ahead and split it off into a seperate topic.
Just make sure to follow the forum rules! :D

-------------------------------
I'll go ahead and start up some discussion!

Quote from: squishy_ichigo from old forumhttp://www.baconandmeat.com/images/bacon-band-aids.jpg

I lol'd for awhile on this one! XD

I was looking for a good image until Bloodsonic finished the pic he's gonna do for me...
      google search: bacon
accidentally found THIS!
Of course, I'm using it as my avatar on M2K2 for now! :D

Effective, but its not strawbery jam.

zephyrtronium

Squigo how can you have such a blaspheming custom title?

Silver Skree

Hey guys, for those who haven't heard on #jzd, I'm unable to upload files for a yet unknown reason. one I find out why and fix it, I'll start being a little more involved here... until then, I'm going to hold off on talking about my works and projects.

Zhs2

Quote from: Silver SkreeHey guys, for those who haven't heard on #jzd, I'm unable to upload files for a yet unknown reason. one I find out why and fix it, I'll start being a little more involved here... until then, I'm going to hold off on talking about my works and projects.
Sure thing. Let us know when you're back up again! :^_^:

Quote from: uNsaneSquigo how can you have such a blaspheming custom title?
Ninja?
Pirate?
In the same sentence?
LIES. ALL LIES!

zephyrtronium

Quote from: Zhs2 on May 16, 2009, 04:48:29 PM
Quote from: uNsaneSquigo how can you have such a blaspheming custom title?
Ninja?
Pirate?
In the same sentence?
And a sentence not about them fighting an epic yet one-sided war in favor of the ninjas?
LIES. ALL LIES!
Fix't.

GF_Kennon

* GF_Kennon calls for support

WE NEED BACKUP, THERE IS A PIRATE IN OUR AREA.  :icon_exclaim:

and on a side note im very bored and wanting someone to play with me on doom or warzone or TA or ....*rambles on*

PLEASE, EVEN SOMEONE TO CHAT TOO!   :icon_sad:

Big Gay Cell

Sploosh.

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Big Gay Cell on May 17, 2009, 03:24:53 PM
Sploosh.

Your comment contributed greatly to the conversation! :D

Anywho, I hate going to work.  Its not that I don't like working, so much as I hate being AT work.  I'm an assistant manager at Subway, so I kick ass at my job.  IMO, I work harder than anyone else at my store.  I don't really care that the others are lazy fraks, I just wish I didn't have to work so many hours... >_<

Anywho... off to work yet again!  Yippie!

Big Gay Cell

Mmm, Subway.  Got some coupons for free subs that I could have...?  :)  I love me some Subway Club.

GF_Kennon

Please bend some rules so I can enjoy a sub, I have never had one  :icon_sad:

Phazar

I returned home from Atlanta today, after about a eight-hour drive.  My cousin had a great graduation ceremony over there, and it's going to seem strange with her going off to college next year.  I also got to go riding on one of her family's horses, and I can't wait to talk about it with my girlfriend(she loves horseback riding).  Their family owns several animals, including three dogs, three horses, and a cat named "Arwen" after the Lord of the Rings character by my LOTR-obsessed cousin.  Basically, it was a great vacation.

RealRed

I get to sleep in for 4/5 days this school week! tests for oldfags FTW

Zhs2

Well, the Taste of Wheaton today certainly was delicious. Three slices of pizza + a 20oz bottle of soda of lunch for only $4 is quite a deal, no? Too bad it does not come everyday!

Well, afterwards, I walked home, but I forgot I forgot my keys (no typo!) So, I got to hang out at the neighbors house and school 'im at a couple matches of Brawl while I waited for my parents to get home and let me in. Fun! :icon_razz:

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Zhs2 on May 17, 2009, 10:21:03 PM
Well, the Taste of Wheaton today certainly was delicious. Three slices of pizza + a 20oz bottle of soda of lunch for only $4 is quite a deal, no? Too bad it does not come everyday!

Damn!  Thats a good deal!  Whenever I go out to eat I usually go to McDonalds and spend $10+ on Chicken McNuggets.  Gotta love those McNuggets! :D

JK: You never had a sub from Subway? :O
Well, after working there for almost 2 years, I've grown very tired of eating that shit...  I prefer fattier foods, and Subway is to healthy. :/

Give me a greasy burger anyday! :D

edit: who changed the name of the topic? :/
It was Zeke Zeke wasn't it!?!?!?
Ah well, I like the new name better anyways!

GF_Kennon

Yes, i never had a sub, mostly because no one would buy me one and i could never afford it.

also thinking of getting a webcam and spare battery for my laptop, its awesome my new one, Compaq Presario CQ60 and its battery is great, i take it everywhere.

i really want a sub....ill beg my friend later XD

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigoDamn!  Thats a good deal!  Whenever I go out to eat I usually go to McDonalds and spend $10+ on Chicken McNuggets.  Gotta love those McNuggets! :D
:O_o: Holy shit, dude. You actually spend more than the price of a normal lunch for McNuggets? Do you do this everyday, or go for months then SPLURRRRRGE?

Quote from: squishy_ichigoedit: who changed the name of the topic? :/
It was Zeke Zeke wasn't it!?!?!?
Ah well, I like the new name better anyways!
I like it better than copying m2k2! :grin:

GF_Kennon

Sigh, my new laptop is bloated with shit trial software eating up my HDD, also finding the programs I need, sigh, this is going to take a long time.

squishy_ichigo

Quote from: Zhs2 on May 18, 2009, 12:25:51 PM
:O_o: Holy shit, dude. You actually spend more than the price of a normal lunch for McNuggets? Do you do this everyday, or go for months then SPLURRRRRGE?

Well, when I go to buy lunch, I buy food for my family to.  20 McNuggets for me, and 20 McNuggets for everyone else.  Its about ~$10.  I do it about one or twice a week...

Speaking of which... I eat quite a large amount of food regularly... god I love having a high metabolism!  Go Go 105 Ibs! :D

GF_Kennon

well, i find a way to make Zhs2's comp beep like hell, and now im on ignore...sigh -.-;

Phazar

Quote from: GF_Kennon on May 18, 2009, 01:08:34 PM
well, i find a way to make Zhs2's comp beep like hell, and now im on ignore...sigh -.-;
I know quite a few ways to make people's computers beep from IRC(see my sig), but none of them should be overused.  Maybe once in a while for a laugh, but don't be obnoxious with the beep tricks.

zephyrtronium

Pens won 3-2. Happy days.

Thane

I see the music topic was locked, well then i see no point in staying here in these forums if we cannot discuss music/things we like.

Phazar

That actually was the second music topic that was locked.  Zhs2 and Bloodsonic keep thinking those topics were spam threads.  However, it might be ok to discuss music we like in this topic, as long as the other mods don't have a problem with it.

Edit: I was not referring to 1-line posts, as that would be spam.  But, like Blood said, it is ok to put a NP at the end of a discussion.

zephyrtronium

Quote from: Thane on May 18, 2009, 10:44:00 PM
I see the music topic was locked, well then i see no point in staying here in these forums if we cannot discuss music/things we like.
The problem with that thread is that it's not discussion, it's just a bunch of 1-line posts saying what song you're listening to.

RealRed

this isn't "Zhs2 and Bloodsonic". this is uNsane and Bloodsonic.
Quote from: Thane on May 18, 2009, 10:44:00 PM
I think you should learn the definition of discussion. telling us that you're listening to so and so isn't very productive, which is the point of posting, or at least, that's what I though. it really wouldn't be hard to say, maybe at the end of a post in here "oh btw im listening to this song it rox olololol".
the topic could be used to raise your post count. who knows? what I know, though, is that nothing good can come from a topic THAT POINTLESS. Face it. you're not discussing music, you're just saying what you're listening for the next few minutes. Like I've said before, come into the irc channel and tell us what your listening to. Tell us at the bottom of a post what you're listening to. I'm not telling you you can't discuss music. I'm just telling you no spam threads. Be reasonable about this whole situation, and make a topic that includes some actual meaty discussion to it.

also phazar dont make me ban u