News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borderjumper67

Not only does he hack super metroid, He street races!!  :razz:

A_red_monk_called_Key

how could i resist. i dump every dollar i get into that stupid rice burner

Katelyn

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on September 15, 2011, 05:37:23 PM
how could i resist. i dump every dollar i get into the purchase of pony merchandise.

You had some typos in your post, so I made haste in fixing said typos.

School's marching band is driving me insane, it's eating up my spare time.
Mon-Wed: Afterschool from 2:25-4:00
Thursday: Late practice from 6:00-8:30
Friday: Usually games from 5:15-10:30
Saturday: Competitions from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
---
* Valiant sighs *

A_red_monk_called_Key

wow pink quadruped.....

you kids sure are moven up know a dayz. heck when I was your age all I could think about was the pink of a biped.

Lunaria

God I want the tower of haven OST.  :fukken:

PIRATE TIME! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

silverpaw84

[snip]

squishy_ichigo

Sooooo apparently FFX is getting a HD remake

source

A_red_monk_called_Key

what!   why

what about 7

Quietus

It just seems daft in an age where big profits often outweigh the need to create quality new titles, they repeatedly refuse to cash in on the fact that I, and millions of other FFVII fans, would lap up an HD remake. *Sigh*

personitis

Anyone care to tell me why I'm still up at 4:18 in the morning? That's my talk of the day... g'night/g'morning depending on how you look at it... :sleep:

Smiley

You stayed up too long. You got over-tired, which is a state when you don't feel tired, so it's hard to go to sleep. But when you do fall asleep, you're gonna sleep for a long time. Unless someone/something wakes you up (damn alarm clocks...)

silverpaw84

[snip]

Katelyn

Quote from: silverpaw84 on September 17, 2011, 05:22:27 AM
Quote from: SMILEuser96 on September 17, 2011, 05:17:50 AM
Unless someone/something wakes you up (damn alarm clocks...)
or in my case babies with exploded diapers -_-

Or in my case, season 2 of friendship is magic.
But sadly, I cant say that, because of a band festival.

silverpaw84

[snip]

personitis

Quote from: person701 on September 17, 2011, 04:20:46 AM
Anyone care to tell me why I'm still up at 4:18 in the morning? That's my talk of the day... g'night/g'morning depending on how you look at it... :sleep:
Here I am, posting at the same general time... just 18 minutes later.

Edit 9/18: Happy birthday to Wildfire. :^_^:
[spoiler=Ceak][/spoiler]

Smiley

* SMILEuser96 cuts Samus' head in half
Yummy.
Never thought a woman would taste this good! :razz:

personitis

Quietus

The taste is good and bad, depending solely on how big a lick you take. :heheh:

A_red_monk_called_Key

what if you just chose the upper half?

Zero One

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on September 19, 2011, 02:44:48 PM
what if you just chose the upper half?

Depends. Is she on her front or her back?

Borderjumper67

QuoteNever thought a woman would taste this good!

O.o lol You guys are weird! :heheh:

Quietus

Quote from: A_red_monk_called_Key on September 19, 2011, 02:44:48 PMwhat if you just chose the upper half?
Any is good for me.  I'm kinky. :cool:

A_red_monk_called_Key

[new story]
some years ago i bought a 91 Nissan sentra POS for a winter car. year after year, some how by the powers of shit car magic it keeps starting. so this fall i've decided to reward the Nissan for good service. i've ordered a ton of new body parts and back up motor. 
the last part(hood) just came in the mail, and now is the time to pick a color. i've painted 37 cars and have many left over colors, none of which i want to use on the nissan. so that means time to buy a new color. i've used yellow, orange, white, and flat blue on my cars and i want to try a new color. i never painted a car any shade of red so i'm thinking red, but a part of me saiz be lazy go with white. then another part of me saiz get funky monkey go with crazy multi shades of green, but the only problem there is it a sentera gxe(and that means no go power to support new look) i wish for once someone would give me creative right to there paint job so i could get these ideas out of my system. most likely last minute i'll pick a color that i may only like for a year,(like for some reason orange is calling me back)

Before
[spoiler][/spoiler]

snarfblam

You're nuts, dude. You can paint it any color you want. It'll still be a '91 Sentra. I'd have saved the money to invest in a better starting point for a project.

A_red_monk_called_Key

it cost me $90-140 to paint a car.($68 for white)
pro body shop charges $2000-4000. (those guys are ass holes)

Edit:
QuoteYou're nuts, dude. You can paint it any color you want. It'll still be a '91 Sentra. I'd have saved the money to invest in a better starting point for a project.
i have a project car. this is my 290HP prelude with JDM H22a vtec
[spoiler][/spoiler]