News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-tradyte

Quote from: JAM on March 14, 2011, 01:25:02 PM
Thanks, DarkSamus, Zhs2 and Sadyztyk Fish =)
The cake is lie awesome
* JAM grabs a piece quickly before it's too late =)

Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish on March 14, 2011, 11:39:14 AM
Lol nice Crys =P
That was fast and funny =) He have good drawing and photoshop skills

By the way, what is correct term for device that preventing of losing energy? Maybe, safeguard, safety device, safety fuse? I made a patch, but don't sure how to name it correctly. Release will be today
Welcome, And What do you mean by that?

Lunaria

Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish on March 14, 2011, 11:39:14 AM
Lol nice Crys =P Did you make photoshop that pic?

Happy bday JAM
Yes, yes I did. :p

QuoteBy the way, what is correct term for device that preventing of losing energy?
Battery. :p

Fe

Wait- I didn't know it was JAM's Birthday. Happy B-Day, man! Sorry I don't got any strawberry cake on me :sad:

EDIT: Whoa, I just noticed- JAM's b-day is Pi Day!

personitis

Happy birthday JAM! Was there any strawberry jam in the cake?

As for your question: an inductor or a capacitor maybe?

X-tradyte

Quote from: XavierSMRH on March 14, 2011, 06:45:41 PM
Wait- I didn't know it was JAM's Birthday. Happy B-Day, man! Sorry I don't got any strawberry cake on me :sad:
If their username is purple it means its their birthday, Also, I see Squishy never got any yet....

zephyrtronium

Quote from: DarkSamus on March 14, 2011, 08:28:40 PMSquishy never got any
I can practically hear him complaining about kids and their sexualities. :portal:

X-tradyte

Quote from: zephyrtronium on March 14, 2011, 08:33:20 PM
Quote from: DarkSamus on March 14, 2011, 08:28:40 PMSquishy never got any
I can practically hear him complaining about kids and their sexualities. :portal:

Thats really nice to hear.....even though it wasn't needed...All though, Squishy made a few good patches, maby-

*DarkSamus jacks the rest of the cake

Fe

Aww fuck... I forgot to post about pi day. Ah well, still not too late I guess! Discuss! Also, digits of pi!
[spoiler]3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359508128!!!! Ha! I'd like to see you beat 150 digits!!!!!  :awesome: [/spoiler]

squishy_ichigo

Yeah, so I frequent Mega64.com often for updates, and apparently someone did an animation of one of their podcasts.

MEGA64: Garrett and Crispy

Funny shit.

This is from one of the podcasts I've actually seen, so that made it all the better.

Crashtour99

Happy birthday JAM   :^_^:

Fe

MEH!!!!! PI!!!!! 3.141592653589793238462!!!! It's pi day ya know....

X-tradyte

Not anymore it ain't, Don't go too over board with the numbers, ya freakin' me out.  :whoa:

Parabox

DarkSamus, seriously, stop unnecessarily quoting people we are people with a decent IQ, we get to what you're responding to. This is the internet, after all.

Lunaria

Hey parabox:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Scyzer

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on March 14, 2011, 09:46:14 PM
Yeah, so I frequent Mega64.com often for updates, and apparently someone did an animation of one of their podcasts.

MEGA64: Garrett and Crispy

Okay... I just glanced at this, and the big picture it shows before you've loaded the vid looks to me like Squishy, Zeke, Antidote and maybe VZalem sitting and talkin bout stuffs...

Zhs2

Quote from: Parabox
DarkSamus, seriously, stop unnecessarily quoting people we are people with a decent IQ, we get to what you're responding to. This is the internet, after all.
>Implying that he insulted your intelligence
>u mad

Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish
Okay... I just glanced at this, and the big picture it shows before you've loaded the vid looks to me like Squishy, Zeke, Antidote and maybe VZalem sitting and talkin bout stuffs...
I lol'd really hard at Garrett being compared to squishy... That haircut just fits somehow...

Fe

For anyone who wants a good challenge, open up a clean ROM, change the 1C at 81EA2 to a 3C in a hex editor of your choice, and start playing. This amplifies the game's gravity a good amount, and if you change nothing else, the game instantly becomes insanely hard. To anyone who beats the game like this, I will give $100. Seriously, it's fucking hard.... I got to the part where you get powerbombs and got stuck. Give it a try, I want to see you FAIL  :twisted: 

Quietus

Quote from: XavierSMRH on March 15, 2011, 06:19:57 PMFor anyone who wants a good challenge... ...Give it a try, I want to see you FAIL :twisted:
Sorry to disappoint:

:heheh:

Fe

You obviously lied.... Where's your proof that you didn't just beat the normal game or take screenshots from another time? >_> I need a video for proof.

Quietus

That would kinda make it a pointless post, wouldn't it? :eyeroll:  You obviously underestimate how experienced some of the players here are.

It's not a tough run.  As soon as you get the Hi-Jump boots, it's just like playing the game normally with them disabled.  I had to use a few IBJ's, but not many.  If you desperately need proof, which part would you like?

X-tradyte

I'll do that, and succeed. I'm a good player, But it'll be hard to mock ball to early supers.

Scyzer

Anyone here who has beaten SMR should have no problem playing with higher gravity. It's just faster paced is all, and you need a lot more wall jumps.

I play at faster speeds all the time, so playing with normal gravity feels rediculously slow and floaty to me.

X-tradyte

I'm playing SMR right now, and I'm in norfair the second time around. :)

personitis

Xavier, I'll take you up on that challenge... and them $100. >=D

No but seriously, I'll give it a whirl and do an LP. I need to actually add some content to my Youtube page anyways...

X-tradyte

Just got Early supers on that, This is actually quite easy, Xavier, the Only part hard so far was Escape from Ceres.