News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhs2

I, for one, can vouch for this. The online is quite fun, especially when you eat everyone you know for breakfast. :D

Malpercio

and person makes four! now we can play games between us without needing extra players!
we should play Team Conflict tonight/tommorrow night and rape some ass

Digital_Mantra

My 'Top 5 albums of 2010':

Kangding Ray - Automne Fold
Tesla Boy - Mordern Thrills
Roel Funken - Vade
36 - Hollow
Bvdub - The Art of Dying Alone

What's yours?

squishy_ichigo

So I've been playing this awesome game, it does immersion very well.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
I'm not that far yet, since I'm a pansy and don't play for very long sessions.

See below video for example gameplay.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Scary Gameplay

oh yeah

Charmander106

I don't know if some of you have known of this, but it is called the "Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge".
Here is some links to the story below:

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Within_Hubris

Parabox

I think most of us read that Aegis ago.

Charmander106

I had thought that you would have had read it awhile back ago, but this was my first time encountering with the story and all of what happen, I am just now wondering whatever happened to the cartridge? Was it still around or was it destroyed?

This story really creeped me out...

squishy_ichigo

Nice creppy-pasta, I thoroughly enjoyed it up to the part about truth.txt, then he ruined it.

I need to write one some day, seems like something I'd enjoy doing. I'd just need the right subject matter.

Scyzer

Never seen that before Webber, but I have to admit... even though I know it's a hoax and how it was done (Actor Action codes and various game cheats), I was getting really creeped out by how well he wrote it, not to mention I was listening to Drowned In Exile at the time, which is a pretty creepy remix :S

Phazar

Happy birthday GF James Kennon!

personitis

I must say, that creepy-pasta was rather interesting. At times, I saw how the game could glitch as said, at others, it's fairly obvious what was put together and what wasn't. However, the way the story was told made it seem almost entirely real. I do have one thing to say though...

THAT FUCKING STATUE NOW CREEPS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME ._.

Happy birthday James! ^-^ I'd love to send you some extra cash but don't have the money to sapre. =\

Charmander106

I also sort of felt the same way but, if you have noticed there are other stuff that this guy had made, and there some stories about minecraft too if you wanted to. But I'm going to set something straight, I am never going back to read anymore of his shit because he has gotten some of the most f**ked up things that literary broke me down into sweat and tears.... :'<

But whatever you do.....  never, and I mean NEVER go to that suicide mouse story if you don't want to creeped out from the most terrifying f**ked up shit I have ever seen with my own eyes. If you ignore my warning, you may regret ever seeing it, and knowing about it, EVER!!!!!!

And whatever may be seen can never be UNseen....

But anyways, Happy B-day James :D !!!!!

personitis

Quote from: Webber1900 on March 06, 2011, 11:37:49 PMBut whatever you do.....  never, and I mean NEVER go to that suicide mouse story if you don't want to creeped out from the most terrifying f**ked up shit I have ever seen with my own eyes. If you ignore my warning, you may regret ever seeing it, and knowing about it, EVER!!!!!!

Challenge accepted... for next weekend. Gotta hit the hay. But definitely interested.

Zhs2

I've seen Suicide Mouse, and someone who was legitimately creeped out by it. It's really not that bad, just screeching noises in a looping video. Then again, most creepypasta doesn't really faze me.

Scyzer

I watched it earlier today. I was actually quite disappointed. Total let down

Parabox

Japan. Discuss.

EDIT: Pagebreak for Japan.

Quietus

I love Japan.  I love their ability to maintain tradition while still being at the forefront of technology.  Oh, and the ladies are lurvely. :^_^:

If you're talking more of current events, then I have nothing but utter sympathy for them, as any of the things alone would be bad enough, but to have an earthquake, followed by serious enough aftershocks, followed by a tsunami, and potentially followed by a nuclear disaster, is beyond ridiculous.

personitis

Condolences to everybody in Japan right now and I'm wishing them the best of luck to make it through. =\ Also, Saudi Arabia is potentially going to mess with the world's economy... Asking to add to the list can't get much better.

Edit: And one of Japan's nuclear power plants blew up while I was sleeping. Hoping everyone's able to fix that soon... really soon.

Crashtour99

Quote from: person701 on March 11, 2011, 04:53:39 PM
And one of Japan's nuclear power plants blew up while I was sleeping. Hoping everyone's able to fix that soon... really soon.

If anyone's worried about that, hopefully this will help put their minds at ease.

From Discovery News:
The explosion at one of Japan's nuclear plants was not in the reactor itself, but rather was due to a failure in the pumping system as a crew was working to cool the reactor and prevent a meltdown, according to news reports...
Reactor cooling systems failed at two plants after the record 8.9-magnitude earthquake hit. Radiation levels, which had been rising sharply, have fallen since the explosion rocked the plant, according to Kyodo News Agency. Edano said there was no immediate danger, but an area about 12.5 miles around the reactor was being evacuated as a precaution...

The possibilities for a reactor having a meltdown these days is quite remote.  What with all the backups and redundancies, these guys know what they're doing.

X-tradyte

Talking about the blown plants again? That seems to be a world wide thing, Atleast from what I'm seeing. I'm lucky enough to not get hit.(yet)

Seeing as I'm posting, Happy B-day, JAM.

Zhs2

Japan might be getting axed by life, but Russia's still looking good as ever?

Either way, Happy Birthday JAM! You get my 1000 post get.

Have some strawberry cake, quick, before that sneaky squishy_thief gets a slice!

X-tradyte

*DarkSamus steals quarter of the cake

Mm, Now I see why Squishy likes it....

Lunaria

Scyzer

Lol nice Crys =P Did you make that pic?

Happy bday JAM

JAM

Thanks, DarkSamus, Zhs2 and Sadyztyk Fish =)
The cake is lie awesome
* JAM grabs a piece quickly before it's too late =)

Quote from: Sadiztyk Fish on March 14, 2011, 11:39:14 AM
Lol nice Crys =P
That was fast and funny =) He have good drawing and photoshop skills

By the way, what is correct term for device that preventing of losing energy? Like something that turns Super Jump off when your health is low (just example). Maybe, safeguard, safety device, safety fuse? I made a patch, but don't sure how to name it correctly. Release will be today