News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super metroid cristener homenag 2

Started by crimsonsunbird, February 09, 2014, 03:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan5

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Seriously, has he learnt nothing? Looks like I'll be nominating one of his hacks for worst hack of the year two years running :nowai:

Lunaria

We have reached a point where I believe this guy is just someone in this community who makes these under another nick to troll people.
I honestly can't believe anyone could put so much effort into making something like this and still be able to produce such absolute fucking shit.

begrimed

Never underestimate what people are (and are not) capable of.

Lunaria

He obviously seem to have at least a decent grasp on how scrolls work.

Jordan5

Quote from: Crys on February 09, 2014, 03:33:24 PM
He obviously seem to have at least a decent grasp on how scrolls work.

But unfortunately not how to fix backgrounds or use more than a couple different tiles.

crimsonsunbird

(google translate)
this hack is not mine

personitis

Quote from: Grime on February 09, 2014, 03:31:40 PM
Never underestimate what people are (and are not) capable of.
I read this and for some reason, got a good laugh from the honesty in the statement. That said, I saw this a some days ago and can't say I'm thrilled (not like the first wowed me anyway).

Eppy37

And yet, for some reason, I am actually playing it. I just LOVE how this game really does railroad you into Lower Norfair early.

Quietus

Cristener Homenag = Oh, rage increments. :neutral:

Scyzer

Why is this bullshit even on this site? It's crap like this that gives Metroid hacking a bad name.

Eppy37

At least he's nice enough to give you plasma before railroading you into Ridley by blocking off paths with power bomb blocks and expecting you to kill him with a couple of energy tanks and no gravity and..........yeah..........this hack really sucks.

Oh, and the reward for killing Ridley? POWER BOMBS

The Monster of Surrealton

I like the glowing room.

That was a nice Power Bomb tease.