News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: Temple Runner

Started by Digital_Mantra, December 10, 2013, 02:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metaquarius

So... that's it ?
For someone who has managed to get halfway done in a few months, I find it hardly believable. But you know what you're doing I suppose.

begrimed

Bullshit, you finish this hack right goddamn now.

obcd

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on February 17, 2014, 02:35:58 AM
For those that haven't read the initial post, this hack is cancelled. Sorry guys.
I definitely have enough to work with if I ever wanted to pick it back up, and I would definitely use this for a reboot, but yeah its cancelled.
Sorry for even making a thread.

when you have time will you be continuing or are you scrapping it completely

FullOfFail

NNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(

Since it's designed by layers (or something of the like) is there any way you could release a demo? I'm really curious what this hack played out like.

Quietus

Yeah, it might be interesting to see how far things had got, or how things worked. It saves it just rotting away on some hard drive. :^_^:

Lunaria

I guess this temple...

Ran into the ground!

M1CR0H4CK3R

Quote from: Crys on February 17, 2014, 06:22:54 PM
I guess this temple...

Ran into the ground!

No, it was like the Sky Temple in Prime 2. It almost never existed.

Quote58

Digital_Mantra

Fine whatever I'll polish it up a bit for a demo.

Vismund Cygnus

I played up to a bit past Spore Spawn, and I've gotta say, although some of the hints are not very obvious, this hack is looking awesome.

Finish it.

MetroidMst

I know your decision is entirely up to you, but after playing this, I agree with Vismund entirely. This really should be finished. Doesn't matter if you take a break for 4 years, but there is a lot done here, and it has been really, really fun so far. Instead of just scrapping the project entirely, let it sit in the background for a while, and then maybe come back to later after everything else is taken care of and you are no longer burnt out. (Inspiration happens at any time, and it would suck to just have deleted the thing if you want to revisit it.)

So yeah, that is my two cents.

FullOfFail

Wait... where is this version people are playing? Will you send it to me in a pm Dman? If you're still polishing it up, that's cool, I'll wait for that instead. I'd rather get the appropriate experience.

Daltone

i want to see it get finished as well, otherwise all the dope i donated will be a waste.

quit drinking and do more of that hacking herb!

Nikoshiba