News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Mark all read

Started by Lunaria, July 09, 2011, 12:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

I'd like for a button to be made marked "read all" which would toggle the read all function in all the fora.

It's a very useful function which I use on other boards I go to and it would be nice if we could have such a function here as well. :P

Zhs2

Look at the bottom of the board index...?

Lunaria

Yeah, except we did not have this function before the new software, which is when I made the topic. (At least as far as I could find.) I noticed it after the upgrade, but I could not find this topic since I thought I posted it in another forum. :/

snarfblam

Either way, it has always been available from the "Show unread posts since last visit" page.

Zhs2

Quote from: Crys on July 10, 2011, 08:36:57 AM
Yeah, except we did not have this function before the new software, which is when I made the topic. (At least as far as I could find.) I noticed it after the upgrade, but I could not find this topic since I thought I posted it in another forum. :/
Always been there, always called "Mark All Messages As Read". Of course, before it was a simple text hyperlink. Now it's all fancy and shet