News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Waterfall sprites?

Started by TobiMikami, January 12, 2023, 01:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiMikami

This is driving me nuts lol. I really could use a nice waterfall for the Tallon Overworld, I'd even more love a lava fall too, but I can live without. I have all these water effects, lava, rain, snow, even phazon glows now, but I can't find a damn waterfall, I need something that's not an 8 bit legend of Zelda waterfall, I seen one in AM2R and Metroid Origins, if they weren't public I'd like to know how one goes about creating this?

While this is mainly what I seek at the moment, I'd also like to add if anyone would happen to have any type of gfx resources from tiles to sprites relevant to a Prime 2D style remake, they would be very much appreciated. I have a library of amazing sprites and tiles, some are mine from scratch, some are assets others made but are no longer available on the web. I even got a couple MSR388 tilesets I was lucky enough to find.

If you want to do a Game Maker Studio project, I can help you write scripts and code too. In the end, if I have to, I can and will do it on my own, but I'd like to expedite the game and any help I can get is appreciated. The game is open source too, so it'll be released with the engine, I will remove any assets you don't want released, but it will eventually be a community resource as well. This community is so heavily based on community collaboration, and I'd like to contribute to that with this project. Thanks guys and girls.