News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Acrash

Started by Heyhooheyhoo, April 11, 2020, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heyhooheyhoo

Hello!I'm Heyhooheyhoo from China.
This is my first completely Metroid's romhack.Although it still has problems, I have tried my best.
By the way,the full collection percent are 2000 energy,300 missile and 150 power bomb.Speed ability and Screw attack ability have a small change.

Here is some screenshots.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Donwload

Enjoy it !

Cpt.Glitch

Unfortunately, you have linked the ROM file for the game, which is not allowed. I have to remove the link. Please upload an IPS patch or something equivalent. If you need assistance with that, I can help. Just let me know.

Sapphron

Be sure to upload it to main site too :bounce:

elol

the hack still exists? :?:
Can i download? :pwuh:

Sapphron

Wait until tomorrow, it'll be uploaded then.

0Syraa

Heyhooheyhoo Thank you for the hack. I see you have a lots of hacks on you channel. I wonder if you can post them here too because we can't download them on baidu.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1dx411C7du

Sapphron

I took the liberty of uploading the ones that weren't on main site for everyone to use. All chinese hacks are currently on the main site, 5 or so of which I've uploaded.
The hack in the video is Metroid Pro Mission

0Syraa

Thank you for posting thoses hacks! I didn't know they was already there  :grin:

Tower

so i downloaded it and i cant use ips patcher. Can someone help me?

Cpt.Glitch

If you look at the file type, it's an xdelta patch, not IPS. Meaning you have to use xdelta to patch it.

albert v.

Nice! This hack seems very interesting! I barely saw a video from captain glitch in YouTube, i like the idea of using different stuff and the boring vanilla material, I'm definitely will give it a try!  :^_^: