News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyrtronium

This is my spot now. I claim it. It has lots of zeros. This makes me happy. So does this tea I am drinking.

Smiley

The problem here is that I actually clicked that link... :neutral:

Cadarot

Fact of the day. GF_Kennon has a purple name today.

GF_Kennon

hmm, had an interesting thing happen earlier today, hopped down to the bank to deposit some loose change, and got caught off guard when I was wished happy bday by my banker, side note got Knights of the Old Republic for my bday :3

and on another note, my name does not seem to be purple today for some reason.

squishy_ichigo

GF_Kennon

I meant more in the who's online list, and right next to my post.

Katelyn

Cadarot

JAM

No way, I'm the one and only here from xUSSR =)
But happy birthday, GF_Kennon!

You know, XP disappointed me. Again. There is no support for non-standart formatted diskettes with more than 80 cylinders. Like for this one:

Although even W98 can read and write them. And also, there is no support for 2.88 Mb 3.5" drives (but there is for 5.25" drives). I don't have one, but now I have no real reason to buy it if I'd want to.

Zhs2

R.I.P. Buddy Sitkoff
1999-2012

For all that you had in life with cherry eye, a chronic ear infection, and inflamed lymph nodes nearing the end of your life, may you rest peacefully and without complications. You will be missed.

U-Mos

Well, I see this isn't going anywhere, and apparently, I might get kicked-out soon  :sad:
So I thought, hey, why not share my facebook role play account here?
[spoiler]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001858053971[/spoiler]
There is the link to my account. Hope to see some of you there  :^_^:

U-Mos

Nooo!!! WTF??? Someone moved my post!!!  :O_o:

Zhs2

Nooo!!! WTF??? Someone gave the admins a reason to have this guy banned!!! :<_<:

Scyzer

Holy fuck. I think if I'd read one more post by him I'd have had a stroke or something...

Quietus

Quote from: Zhs2 on March 10, 2012, 07:38:09 PM
R.I.P. Buddy Sitkoff
1999-2012
Assuming this is your dog, this really sucks. :sad:

Nobody but a fellow dog owner can understand how much it hurts to lose them, and how big a place they hold in your head and your heart.

Remember the good times.

Zhs2

Indeed. He passed away quietly, or so I assume, at 8AM on the 10th. I wasn't awake then, but my grandma mentioned giving him a hot dog before he went. I dug him a place to rest in peace in the front yard at about 6PM, and my grandma and her weekend assistant both put a scoop of dirt on him before he was reburied to some small prayers that he had moved on to a better place. Twas a sad day :cry:

Lunaria

I can feel with you zeke. We had to put down our dog a little over half a year ago due to sickness... she was so young too! (4,5 years I think) ;_;

On a totally unrelated note, I am having too much fun with the subject field.

Quietus

Apart from when you first create a topic, it always seemed a bit pointless to me. :neutral:

snarfblam

Quote from: Quietus on March 12, 2012, 08:57:10 AM
Apart from when you first create a topic, it always seemed a bit pointless to me. :neutral:
zbot grabs the title of the post from the RSS feed and announces it in #metconst. I'm guessing that's the point.

Silver Skree

Happy Birthday, JAM. You are The Man that rules all other The Men.

[spoiler=Delicious piroshki for you.]
That looks SO good... I want some...[/spoiler]

Smiley

Congratulations, JAM. Here, have some JAM:

Mmm... I'd like some JAMpignon pizza right now, what with all sorts of JAMpions rambling everywhere. Some JAMpagne might go well with it.

Edit: On a totally unrelated note, I've been trolling a certain website lately. I've been saying how Jesus was a sinner and stuff (no, you're NOT supposed to take that seriously. Apologies to anyone who finds that offensive). You can find it here:
Clickety-click. Google translate can be funky sometimes, so some parts are translated badly, but the jokes should still be easy to understand.

JAM

Silver Skree
SMILEuser96

Thank you, guys! That JAM with a piroshki =) is delicious! Now I have a present for you all =)

Damski

Happy Birthday, JAM. Cookies for you.

snarfblam

And now for something completely different.