News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

personitis

So I was poking around the enemy editor when I saw this...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
:heheh:

Quietus

I must be missing something... :O_o:

MetroidMst

It's an AngryFireChozo!

Quietus

JAM

ImageShack = ImageShit

It there a way to retrieve the images from old imageshack site? The .us one.

FullOfFail

Quietus

Are we to read from that that you're leaving?  If so, good luck with whatever you do next. :^_^:

squishy_ichigo

ello
complimentary xfinity wifi for like 30 mins lets me say:
My job as a tire deliver is going well, hope to have internet this weekend but the family is on about moving soon so idk.
Hope to actually talk soon, cant seem to connect to irc with this pos.

Quietus

'Ello, squishy! :^_^:

I'm glad your job is going well.  I suspect that I could do it, though I'm quite unfit, so I'd no doubt be wheelie tyred. :oh:

*Tumbleweed*

Aran;Jaeger

Hmm, did not really find another suitable thread for this, but in the list of halfhacks, "SM. Maridia" seems to be headered instead of unheadered.

JAM

Aran;Jaeger
Oops... That was my fault. Thanks for noticing. Aaand... fixed!

If you have any other corrections, please post them
there. It's kinda topic for released hacks and everything related.

JAM

I said I'm pervert? Another trick was discovered.

I call this "Side Super Jump".

Quietus

That reminds me of shinesparking into one of the suits. :^_^:

JAM

Quietus
Yes, it is. =)

Imagine using this instead of elevator for Vertical Side Super Jump. =)

squishy_ichigo

Internet has been achieved!  Hope to see more of you clowns again now.

Delivering tires isn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be, its actually fairly enjoyable to an extent.

Quietus

I'd guess there's also the benefit of every day being different, since I assume you deliver to different places.  A set routine in a job is one of the main reasons people lose interest in their job.

snarfblam

Nice to have our squishles back

FullOfFail

FullOfFail

FullOfFail

...gotta quit drinking!

Digital_Mantra

I know the feels man. Fell of the wagon real hard couple weeks back and I'm still chasing it. I'm in DBT group therapy and addiction counseling (non-voluntary).
It's one of the reasons I hate being on irc, I can't edit what I say there, I have to wake up in the morning and regret it.

adamf

I disassembled the missile pickups routine for fun, since it's the last vestiges of Reserve Missiles in the ROM.  I wrote a little doc about it.  Where should I put it?  (And does anyone even care about reserve missiles????  :wink:)

I was writing an item, but I get sidetracked so easily...

SlyPork

I am unaware of the usage or interest by other members, but to answer your question as to where to post.... Here  :^_^:

Black Falcon

Alright, seems that I have given people the wrong idea about me "retireing from hacking", so I'm gonna clear that up, more or less retelling what I told Quote the other day.

I differentiate between coding (as in, writing asm/disassembling code, working on ideas/concepts, etc) and hacking (as in, actively working on a hack that makes use of these codes and ideas).

Thing was that people weren't sure about whether or not they could expect a hack from me, and kept being thrilled about it.
That's why I made an official announcement and said I'd retire from hacking. A hack has proven to be just too big of a project for me, so I wanted to give others the chance to make use of my stuff instead.
I'm still going to be around, and you're going to see me releasing some asm tidbits here and there sometimes, so nothing unusual.  :^_^:

So yes, I got tired of retired from hacking.  :wink:
Sorry for the inconvenience.