News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retroo

FullOfFail

Get right with the spirits.

Retroo

Retroo

Happy birthday, Cloud14! :yay:

Cloud20

Thank you so much  :yay:

Jiffy

Happy birthday. It just so happens that your birthday is 5 days before mine! :o

Black Falcon

Happy B-Day, Cloud!  :^_^:

personitis

* person701 reads thread and see that it's Cloud's birthday

Is it now? Well happy birthday! That code I've been working on should be delivered today so how about a present. :lol:

JAM

Happy birthday, Cloud! =)

Quote58

Happy birthday Cloud!!
Have a good one, friend

Cloud20

Hey guys, thanks a lot. Yeah I had a good one, because this year it's fall on a same day than the annual family party :D

JAM

Kinda bump.
Just played the old "Test" hack by Jathys. And when I saw Chozo holding item like a spike block (which IS a real spike block) I have only this in mind.

Digital_Mantra

It would be an interesting item if it were like that spike breaking armor that Alucard has.

Quietus

That's such a cool item in SotN.  Not because it grants you any great defensive abilities, but after falling on spikes a few times, and realising how deadly they are in that game, it's a big middle finger of satisfaction when you deliberately smash through rows of them as payback. :^_^:

crazyal02

Recently preordered both Mario Kart 8 DLC packs. Now I can play as the Shy Guy and Yoshi palette swaps. And do you know what that means? It means I can play as the dark, brooding Shy Guy. I call him...

Bat Guy.

Quietus

Bat Guy: "Ever dance with the blue shell in the pale moonlight?"

Digital_Mantra

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Quietus

But if you do rub Rob the Robot's rhubarb, don't rue Robot Rob's rhubarb rub. :^_^:

Cloud20

Finally I bought my ticket for Southampton, I leave on september 30.

I will join Brighton in the same day. I'm so excited to live during 6 months in another country than mine.

:yay:

Quote58

That's great! Hope all goes well :^_^:

Cloud20

Thanks Quote :D

I will keep people in touch.

Quietus

Careful, Cloud.  You're an attractive guy, and Brighton is known for a certain demographic.  You might get kidnapped. :^_^:

Cloud20

Quote from: Quietus on September 28, 2014, 06:01:51 PM
Careful, Cloud.  You're an attractive guy, and Brighton is known for a certain demographic.  You might get kidnapped. :^_^:

Lol Thanks Quietus. I took it in a corner of my mind  :yay:

Cloud20

It's done guys!!!

I DID IT

I am in Brighton. And this city seems to be awesome  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: