News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

Lenophis: We're all going to hell tonight. Just accept it.
thedopefish: Do I at least get Varia Suit?

=_=

Digital_Mantra

Easiest VDay I ever had with Mrs. Mantra. No expectations. Why?

She was in the hospital for several nights dealing with a kidney stone (it passed, yay) but being born with a solitary kidney is a wake up call.
So this made up day of whatever ended up very low key, shes on strong anti-biotics so I was just like "hey lets watch Rocky and Ender's Game".
I'm just happy shes out of hos and managed to pass the stone without those weird shock/laser forms of breaking apart the stone.

But yeah, you know what's more intimate than a nice dinner and making love on vday?
Holding your wife's hair out the way so she can vomit, and then check her stone filter (looks like a coffee filter) for potential passed stones.
That's far more intimate and open and trusting than simple shit like banging one out.

The intimacy of sex doesn't even compare to the trust and love to say "Does this look infected?".

JAM

Quietus

Weird sexual tendencies toward those with twisted sexual tendencies toward children?  Sheesh, that'd be really messed up.

P.S.  Feel free not to share any results in the 'Dreams' thread. :O_o:

JAM

That's just what I read.
Don't worry, Quietus. I'm not a big fan of this kind of things =)

JAM

No. 1 No one even mentioned?
Happy anniversity, MetConst! 5 years! Thanks for making me who I am now.

Parabox

Shit, I've been around for 5 years here now? Fuck me standing. Time for a new exodus and more rigorous community rules, if you ask me.

Lunaria

personitis

5 years and I still haven't contributed a decent hack... I think I can find the motivation to get one out before Fear.

Plutia

Zhs2

Actually, the site's birthday is a month from now... on the 20th, no less, but hey! Happy birthday to #metconst!

JAM

On the 20th January or the 20th March?

Vismund Cygnus

QuoteMetroid Construction's main goal is to spread information and resources. Most of the stuff here is for Super Metroid, but Metroid games for other systems and fangame projects are also accepted. This site was launched on 2/19/2009 by GF_Kennon as a college project, which happened to catch on and is now over three years old.

Quietus

Which reminds me...  I won't necrobump again, but that info needs the years changing too.

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Quietus on February 20, 2014, 04:45:13 AM
Which reminds me...  I won't necrobump again, but that info needs the years changing too.
fix'd. Now you don't have to worry about it for a whole year, until everyone forgets again!  :lol:

Zhs2

I remember it better than the site does, and I'm pretty sure so does James. March 20th on a college project, we had a really blue-gridded page plastered with ZM decorations and James' misspellings. The rest is history. :^_^:

JAM

Only wow. 20th March 2009? Really?
It's a fate then. In the day of 10th birthday of Christina this site was launched.

FullOfFail

ehh, close enough

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Samario

On an unrelated topic to what you guys are talking about, do we have an IRC or something of the kind?

Quietus

Yes, details are on the Main Site under 'Community'. :^_^:

FullOfFail

This has most things relating to info. There's also the additional site that combines communities that I never got around to adding. It's on the main site.

JAM

Happy birthday, Crys!
[spoiler]
cake.jpg
Since you're eating jpgs for breakfast, it's OK =)
[/spoiler]

And I want to present you...
[spoiler]

This little thing. It prevents you from shitting every second.
Seriously, stop trolling people.
Anyway, happy birthday!
[/spoiler]

Quietus

Hehe, sometimes a figure of speech can be amusing, but that one is a bit stupid.  Though I suspect it was said in jest - 'Well, you don't see this often!'

FullOfFail

Just wanted to say hi metconst, and women DO matter (sometimes). They have rights, and stuffs.