News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullOfFail

I don't mind the other stuff, but could you remove the pic? I was respectful and removed the metconst monster when people wanted it, I only ask the same in return. It's not like you're exactly revealing anything revolutionary here. I like Scyzer, everyone knows that. Probably got drunk and said some dumb stuff sometime. I'm sorry for all of that Scyzer btw, but I wish you would've just told me how you felt instead of Katelyn. I probably would've acted completely differently.

Yes, I rejoined after a day. Why? Because I still hack, and I love the community. I mean, I can leave, but it's not going to be a easy transition for me to make. I've been hacking for 4-5 years straight. It's just embedded into me.

I don't expect anyone to understand why I do the things I do, but sometimes I just make mistakes like this and end up regretting them. I would've thought by now people would've realized this, but I guess not.

Daltone

it sounds like everybody needs a hug

snarfblam

Quote from: Katelyn on September 15, 2013, 10:10:30 PM
I can honestly say that FullOfFail is one of the dumbest people I've ever met.
Dial it back a notch, eh? I'm not really a fan of public shamings.

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on September 15, 2013, 10:31:10 PM
i dont know or care about whatevers going on between him and certain members bts.
^

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: snarfblam on September 15, 2013, 10:50:53 PM

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on September 15, 2013, 10:31:10 PM
i dont know or care about whatevers going on between him and certain members bts.
^
Quote from: Daltone on September 15, 2013, 10:48:30 PM
it sounds like everybody needs a hug
^^^^
This.
Welcome back FullOfFail.

Lunaria

Yay drama!

Also, I like how we allow img tags on this board but not the width and height parameters, so I can't resize images without editing them. :/
(And that's more effort than I care to give! :D!:)

Zhs2

This is SMF's prerogative for allowance, not mine. Calm down, son.

Also, yeah, shit was stupid and fof is living it down bit by bit. It's almost like a community in-joke now, fof's secret and creepy love for Scyzer that she spurs constantly...

Quietus

Avoiding IRC can be good for your health.
Avoiding IRC when drunk is mandatory for your sanity.

:^_^:

Silver Skree

Quote from: Quietus on September 16, 2013, 06:28:10 AM
Avoiding IRC can be good for your health.

Ah, but that would depend on the nature of your IRC habitat, now wouldn't it? Some peoples' IRC presence is a vital and irreplaceable part of their lifestyle.

Quietus

Maybe we should just update the front page with a health warning near the IRC details. :razz:

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Quietus on September 19, 2013, 06:08:33 AM
Maybe we should just update the front page with a health warning near the IRC details. :razz:
But this would mean updating the front page!  :heheh:

Quietus

Oh, yeah.  There's always some flaw in my master plan. :neutral:

Lunaria

Quote from: Silver Skree on September 19, 2013, 05:18:30 AMAh, but that would depend on the nature of your IRC habitat, now wouldn't it? Some peoples' IRC presence is a vital and irreplaceable part of their lifestyle.
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!?!

TIME BOMB SET,
EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!

Borderjumper67

Time to vent on random topics.

I haven't posted on here for a while now, which is something I need to do more often. But due to recent events that occurred in my life I might just start back hacking again. I took repeated breaks from hacking for the past 5 years I was apart of this community rather it be lack of motivation or spending time with my family and loved ones. Depression is something I've been battling ever since I got out of high school. It's been on and off lately since the passing of my grandfather last week.. I'm also in a band that is planning on breaking up after 6 years of being together. (The band life is not exactly the most best one believe me.) :sad: Writing music would be one my ways to vent, just writing very angry music. but, you know things don't last forever.
To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't taking up drinking with everything thats going on. I used to be religious (very religious you don't even know) but even that being put to the test.

Venting end.
Healing process starts now.

Quietus

Sounds like you've had a bumpy ride.  Not that there's any reason for you to follow the advice of Mr RandomGuyOnline, but I've found that dealing with the depression side of things first can make many other problems seem a lot easier to manage, rather than trying to juggle them all at once.

Good luck anyway, and keep smiling. :^_^:

FullOfFail

Hey Borderjumper, nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about all of that, but hacking might be exactly what you need right now. It keeps your mind preoccupied with grandiose ideas, even if you know deep-down they're too ambitious to accomplish. I'd stay away from alcohol when depressed. From personal-experience, I know that doesn't help anything. It usually just multiplies or intensifies your problems. There's not much we can really say or do that'd help your real-life issues, but you know we're always around to assist you in hacking.

Borderjumper67

Thanks guys. It really means alot for the kind words.  :^_^:

Digital_Mantra

Don't listen to FullOfFail, drinking is the answer.

Quietus

I guess you could argue that if you were permanently in a drunken oblivion, then that could ring true, but I'm not so sure you'll get many backers. :^_^:

Daltone

Is anyone else pumped for the ending to the best show ever, breaking bad?

Quietus

I'm currently on a catch-up marathon.  I'm nearly half way through season three. :^_^:

Digital_Mantra

Quote58

Woah, forgot today was a sunday. Final episode tonight!

Daltone

Fuck yeah, start my vacation today, going to mexico for a week. I'm gonna get as drunk as digital mantra every day!

Digital_Mantra

Keep dreaming.. *burp*

Black Falcon

Happy B-Day, Zhs2! :awesome: