News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

A Hack From China [Metroid Fusion T.S]

Started by 0Zero0, August 02, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0Zero0

This is a Metroid Fusion hack by [MengMeng ilove] from China.

================================

This is an awesome hack! It has been compeletly finished and also can do a 100% collection! It is very popular in Chinese Metroid fans.We just want you guys who are from other countries to try it up :razz:! Welcome to download and make some comments!

Here is the readme from the author(translated by google).
-----------

It's been a year since the last hack release.
The hack has been doing it for almost half a year, although it has been abandoned during the period.
It's also the latest production tool, which makes me do it more smoothly and break through the previous DH.
The hack also released a beta version that has been shown a lot by many players, such as the road is hard to find.
I've been working on it for the last few days to make it more accessible to the public. After all, those who come and go are those who play with no fun.
I'll give you a brief introduction of this hack.
First of all, the map may be messy, because the reasons for the pre production, but also had to do this, the map, I also do my best to do the best.
Second, because of my personal reasons, the difficulty of hack is still relatively high, at least for the beginning of the players are very difficult,
Third, hack's fluency has changed constantly, but I can't do it well.

Matters needing attention:
Monster blood gain
The map is incoherent
Props need a little operation

------------------
20191003 add another version:
银河战士融合T·S超终结版本(不知道有没BUG)
The translation is
[Ultra-final version].
This version has changed the beat method of the bosses fights, and reduce Ridley's HP.
------------------

Please use USA version to patch.

Steel Sparkle

Oh cool a fusion hack. I may check it out later.

snarfblam

andlabs

I can't figure out how to get to the other atmospheric stabilizers. What am I missing? Every path I find either leads me to a dead end, a locked door, a blocked (by a wall) door, a morph tunnel I can't get into because I don't have bombs and I can't latch on to the ledge, a morph tunnel leading to a solid wall, or a platform I can't jump down through.

0Zero0

Quote from: andlabs on August 04, 2017, 11:58:50 PM
I can't figure out how to get to the other atmospheric stabilizers. What am I missing? Every path I find either leads me to a dead end, a locked door, a blocked (by a wall) door, a morph tunnel I can't get into because I don't have bombs and I can't latch on to the ledge, a morph tunnel leading to a solid wall, or a platform I can't jump down through.

You may try like this :grin:
If you want to find it by yourself,don't click it.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

andlabs

Thanks, but I'm not sure where that is either.

0Zero0

Quote from: andlabs on August 05, 2017, 04:47:20 AM
Thanks, but I'm not sure where that is either.
hey,haven't you find the way yet?there is a path
[spoiler][/spoiler]

andlabs

andlabs

All right, I'm stuck again: what do I do after defeating Yakuza and activating the auxiliary power, I have no idea where to go. The main hatches don't work, and I can wander back to my ship and to anywhere that doesn't have a hatch. I fount a Power Bomb tank near Yakuza, and a Missile in the same room that's blocked by a wall. I see a Morph Ball tunnel to that area, but no way in. I also see doors blocked by walls with no way in. In another room is a pair of arrows made of Speed Booster blocks, but there's nowhere to charge a speed boost and no way down. What do I do?

0Zero0

Quote from: andlabs on August 07, 2017, 02:49:36 AM
All right, I'm stuck again: what do I do after defeating Yakuza and activating the auxiliary power, I have no idea where to go. The main hatches don't work, and I can wander back to my ship and to anywhere that doesn't have a hatch. I fount a Power Bomb tank near Yakuza, and a Missile in the same room that's blocked by a wall. I see a Morph Ball tunnel to that area, but no way in. I also see doors blocked by walls with no way in. In another room is a pair of arrows made of Speed Booster blocks, but there's nowhere to charge a speed boost and no way down. What do I do?
The arrows tell you go down,then you go down~! Way? Sometimes you need a divergent thinking~! Go find it!:grin:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

andlabs

I did eventually find it myself after you said that, but yes; thanks again! This kind of thing tripped me up with Phazon Hack, so I wonder if it's better if
[spoiler]elevators[/spoiler]
were made more obvious as a general rule...

OneOf99

enajor66

I tried to plash this on ez flash iv but it says psram is not large enough. Can someone help?

0Zero0

Quote from: OneOf99 on September 21, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
0zero do they know about MAGE in China?
Obviously yes,this hack is made by it.

0Zero0

Quote from: enajor66 on September 22, 2017, 04:45:18 PM
I tried to plash this on ez flash iv but it says psram is not large enough. Can someone help?
Seems like no way to solve this, the rom is too large...... :pwuh:

0Zero0

Quote from: enajor66 on September 22, 2017, 04:45:18 PM
I just ask my friend who have ez4 to test this game, and he run it successfully, so I am not very clear why you will have this problem. Sorry :pwuh:

Steffenfield

Hiya everyone.

First post here.

Anyway, how can I wall jump without an upgrade?

Please and thank you.

Cpt.Glitch

Quote from: Steffenfield on October 13, 2017, 08:12:53 AM

Anyway, how can I wall jump without an upgrade?

Unless the hack changed it, you can walljump by jumping towards a wall, then turning away from the wall and pressing jump. You have 8 frames to jump once you start moving away from the wall, which sounds like a small amount, but It's easy to do.

Steffenfield

Thank you very kindly, Glitch.

So far this is a really fun and challenging game.

Ozma

Ieep!

Can't seem to make it work. I'm probably just not using the xdelta properly... Either that or the fact that I can't find a damn USA version of Fusion ROM anymore, go figure why, I only find the FlashAdvance EU version, or else I find some bogus links that'll make me the original NES Metroid GBA version. Although I did find an original USA/Australia ROM of Fusion...

Anything else I could do? Or if ever you have a valid link to a USA version of MF? I'd be grateful, thanks :)

andlabs

As I mentioned in the other thread, USA/Australia is correct; the same ROM was used in both regions.

Steffenfield

Quote from: Ozma on October 14, 2017, 10:16:55 PM
Ieep!

Can't seem to make it work. I'm probably just not using the xdelta properly... Either that or the fact that I can't find a damn USA version of Fusion ROM anymore, go figure why, I only find the FlashAdvance EU version, or else I find some bogus links that'll make me the original NES Metroid GBA version. Although I did find an original USA/Australia ROM of Fusion...

Anything else I could do? Or if ever you have a valid link to a USA version of MF? I'd be grateful, thanks :)

For my Windows 7 computer, I had to change the name of the patch file since Xdelta doesn't seem to like Chinese characters too much.

Just rename it to something like TS.xdelta.

As for myself, this isn't the game for me.

Too many obscure hidden places that require never done before tech moves to further progress.

I finally gave up at an area where I believe you needed to do a wall jump, through a one tile width opening, while in water, and blind since Samus is hidden behind a wall of rocks.

To the author of this project, you're a jerk.   :neutral:

Ozma

Well, whaddya know, it worked! Thanks a lot!! :D