News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[SM] Super Made In Metroid series

Started by moody blues, May 18, 2017, 01:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moody blues

Hello everyone! I made three one-room hacks what I call "mini-game".
Each one has its own feature, "shooting" "fighting" "collecting" I think.
Now you can play all of them in a short time. Which one do you like?
(This is my first contribution, so please go easy on me.)

[SM] Super Made In Metroid (Attack of the Rinkas)
http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php?topic=2195.0

New release: (for unheadered ROM)
SUPER MADE IN METROID 01V2 --ATTACK OF THE RINKAS-- (ver.2.0)
SUPER MADE IN METROID 02 --THE RINKAS CAME BACK--
SUPER MADE IN METROID 03 --GEEMERS ARE THE MIGHTY--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQMnKS1_oW4

Vismund Cygnus

Attack of the Rinkas is one of my favourite hacks! I look forward to checking out the other two!

Digital_Mantra

These were really cool! Great job!

moody blues

screen shot:

SUPER MADE IN METROID 01V2

SUPER MADE IN METROID 02

SUPER MADE IN METROID 03

01V2(ver.2.0): Multiple terrain levels were added.

I added some information.
Thank you for your kind responses. Have fun!
:wink:

Quote58

In case anyone wasn't already interested in playing these hacks, the item finding one actually has a functional spider ball item, so for that alone it's pretty cool stuff.
Great to see more of these hacks, the first one was pretty awesome, and I always appreciate pack man dots in morph ball mazes.

dewhi100

I found a couple little things in Geemers Are the Mighty:
[spoiler]permastuck here, if you don't boost all the way through (no idea what compelled me to do so...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]missing a map marker for the collectible here[/spoiler]

It's a fun puzzle, even though I died within minutes even on the easiest. After being more careful and observant, I got nearly to the end. I'm pretty sure I was missing one last collectible when I got stuck. :(

I bet a lot of people would like it if you made the Spyder Ball public in a patch.

As a 100% item nut, I'm a little triggered by the missing 8 points on my score. But all in all this was a very polished and fun hack. Thanks for publishing!

moody blues

Quote from: Quote58 on May 18, 2017, 10:38:29 PM
In case anyone wasn't already interested in playing these hacks, the item finding one actually has a functional spider ball item, so for that alone it's pretty cool stuff.
Great to see more of these hacks, the first one was pretty awesome, and I always appreciate pack man dots in morph ball mazes.
Thank you for praising me. And thanks to you, the number of people who download my hack is increasing.
Oh, By the way! I watched some of your videos. There were very stimulating!

Quote from: dewhi100 on May 19, 2017, 10:18:54 PM
I found a couple little things in Geemers Are the Mighty:
[spoiler]permastuck here, if you don't boost all the way through (no idea what compelled me to do so...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]missing a map marker for the collectible here[/spoiler]

It's a fun puzzle, even though I died within minutes even on the easiest. After being more careful and observant, I got nearly to the end. I'm pretty sure I was missing one last collectible when I got stuck. :(

I bet a lot of people would like it if you made the Spyder Ball public in a patch.

As a 100% item nut, I'm a little triggered by the missing 8 points on my score. But all in all this was a very polished and fun hack. Thanks for publishing!

Hi, It seems that you had a good time with my hack. I'm also glad to hear it!
A little bit problem: Noted with thanks! I will revise that in the next version.
Spyder ball public patch: That's a difficult problem. Someone's cooperation is necessary for that. Tell you the truth, I tried that for almost three years :-()

Steel Sparkle

They all look pretty fun. nice job <3

Quote58

Quote from: moody blues on May 20, 2017, 06:19:39 AM
Spyder ball public patch: That's a difficult problem. Someone's cooperation is necessary for that. Tell you the truth, I tried that for almost three years :-()

Do you mean it's a patch made by someone or do you mean it's a lot of small edits or? If it's the latter than I can try and help if you'd like

moody blues

Quote from: Quote58 on May 21, 2017, 11:10:43 PM
Quote from: moody blues on May 20, 2017, 06:19:39 AM

Do you mean it's a patch made by someone or do you mean it's a lot of small edits or? If it's the latter than I can try and help if you'd like

I'm not good at English, so I'm sorry if it is difficult for you to understand my English.
I will answer your questions. I made it myself. There isn't a "spider ball" patch that someone made.
I appreciate your proposal! I send you a personal message.