News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Words With Friends

Started by Grimlock, February 25, 2017, 01:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimlock

"Words With Friends"

[spoiler][/spoiler]

If anyone is up for a game of "Words With Friends" my user name is "Grimlock_ro". Click on "Start A Game" and then "User Name".  If you haven't played before it's turn based and can last several days since most players will only take one or two turns a day.  It's pretty casual since you can play a turn at your convenience.  It's a good way to burn off a few extra minutes here and there. 

Google play link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.wwf2.free

Post your Words With Friends user name(s) below if you'd like to get in on this action.   :nod:

Grimlock

Megadood steps up to the challenge and is already getting utterly crushed by my vast unending knowledge of obscure words! By crushed I mean he maybe has more points than me.

Megadood is obviously terrified at this point, but can you blame him! Can I get a moderator to please PM Megadood AKA daltone and threaten him with a ban (or maybe like a broken leg or something) if he continues to play words valued over 50 points?.

EDIT:   Cancel the hired thugs Megadood just got wrecked by a 59 followed by a 120  :whoa: (I considered feeling guilty for second after that last one)...