News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Thems Fightin Herds

Started by Steel Sparkle, October 01, 2015, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Sparkle

After reading some of the rules i was told to come here to post this. I apologize if it's not allowed and i was wrong. Anyways this game was created and developed by the Mane 6 dev team along side Lauren Faust. This is the remake of FIM(Fighting Is Magic) when it had received a C&D.

This is the remade game which is nearing completion which when finished you will be able to buy on steam. No i did not make this hence why i'm posting it here and not in the fan made games. So if you like fighting games here is a video of some game play footage if you wanna see more. I can't seem to change it from a link to just a video showing so if someone can help me or fix it i would appreciate it.
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTKQLgk8Xo[/spoiler]

Quietus

The video shows up fine for me. Also, it wasn't until I opened the spoiler that I realised what 'FIM' is, so you could possibly clarify that for people.

For the game: It actually seems to be pretty well made, particularly the nice, clear graphics for the ponies. :^_^:

Steel Sparkle

Quote from: Quietus on October 02, 2015, 04:33:17 AM
The video shows up fine for me. Also, it wasn't until I opened the spoiler that I realised what 'FIM' is, so you could possibly clarify that for people.

For the game: It actually seems to be pretty well made, particularly the nice, clear graphics for the ponies. :^_^:

Actually they ain't ponies anymore. Arizona is a Cow and Velvet is a reindeer but it must just be me that can't see the video. I fixed my post letting ppl now what FIM is.