News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid 100% Community Race [2015]

Started by MetroidMst, August 15, 2015, 01:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

Alrighty people. It is time for another race, and one all you feeble contestants might show up for! This one will likely push your Limit as a player, as it is nothing more than a 100% vanilla Super Metroid race! You know the game, you likely know the route (Or you should really practice. . .), and you will likely #getrekt. Details follow:

• What: Super Metroid 100%
  • When: September 20th, 2015 - 2PM Est
  • Where: MetConst Mumble
  • Who: Anyone that can make it, and even those who can't are welcome to talk smack to the #scrublords
  • Reminder: Be a little early. The race starts at 2PM, that is not the time to get ready.

SpoOkyMagician

I doubt I can make it. Although, I may drop by in mumble and/or watch. I am in a StepMania tournament. (It's a free time tournament but still.) Good luck to the racers.

Edit: Oh 2PM? Yeah, I doubt I will be there in time. I am usually up late. Still, good luck/have fun.

~ SpoOkyMagician

MetroidMst

Reminder, this race is coming this Sunday. Be prepared to feel the ultimate power of collecting 100%!

Lenophis

100% is the only %. Looking forward to my rust% tactics.

Quietus

If I pick up every single item I intend to pick up, that's technically 100% item collection, right? :cool:

personitis

Relative to you, sure. Relative to everyone else, no. :heheh:

PKstarship

That makes me wonder, what's the lowest percentage you can possibly beat SM with? It would be cool to see a competition based on getting the least the fastest.