News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

OBS Issue

Started by Cpt.Glitch, January 26, 2015, 12:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt.Glitch

I am recording the whole screen (monitor) with OBS and have it set to local. Output is an mp4 file. My issue start about 10 seconds into the recording. Once I open the two windows I wish to record, the video freezes but the audio keeps going. Meaning that the sound recorded just fine but the video stopped on one frame and didn't move. I'm trying to do a one-input simultaneous  playtrough thing for Zero Mission And Fusion. So getting this to work would help alot.

Zero One

I had the same problem trying to stream some Unreal Engine. Only thing I can suggest is two Window Captures in the same scene.

Cpt.Glitch

Didn't think of that. I'll try it out.

SpoOkyMagician

When it comes to recording, I found that using the... "Set Base Resolution" of the window helps. (Then again, I only use in game windows to record. I don't use any extra windows...) I had/have issues with the window not recording at the right resolution creating black borders in the video. I am not a fan of the scaling feature either. Too laggy for games I play. It's best to play low resolutions so there is minimal lag.

~ SpoOkyMagician

Cpt.Glitch

Yea I noticed the lag as well. I will probably adjust that too.