News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Double Helix Bugs in Zero Mission help/advice

Started by jaegar19ultima, August 20, 2013, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaegar19ultima

Hi all! I've been experiencing a number of glitches and bugs in Double-Helix that I neglected to mention before in one forum posting. I have a video on youtube showing some glitches most notable a block that appears out of nowhere when I get close to mother brain that launches rinka at me. And two blank spots where I managed to have singular zebetite barriers bugged to those spots with no actual sprite there. I've considered getting a clean rom but I think I've had glitches/bugs before even with a previous operating system. Any suggestions with a version of double-helix?

Apparently the sprites for one come out buggy when choosing them from the menu so I have to really guess what sprites there with the sets. I can't insert pictures in rooms for the room is unplayable. I am able to make my own edits of rooms for the most part; But going further with sprites etc always comes out either buggy or it's really a shot in the dark if I'm able to achieve the things I want in the room. I will post a video detailing what I mean exactly at some point in time. But I'm wondering if anyone has had these issues before and know of a way to correct it?

Hacking is still fun for me but like emulators etc I simply hate the numerous issues that are in these programs. To give you an idea of just some bugs type in my username on here into youtube the video I have posted will show you a few bugs. Any replies or thoughts are welcome.