News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Axiom Verge modding?

Started by AxiomVerge, July 24, 2013, 04:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxiomVerge

Hey all!  I learned about this community through Victoria's Gamasutra article.  You may have heard of my indie game, Axiom Verge, which is largely inspired by Metroid and Super Metroid.  Is this something you would be interested in modding?  If so, is there anything you'd especially like to see included in the game (or avoided)?

Thanks!
Tom

Quietus

Assuming that this is what you're referring to, then I definitely would.  I suspect others would too.  You'd be better off creating a separate thread in the Misc. Hacks and Fangames board, posting some screenshots, and perhaps embedding a video or two. :^_^:

Vismund Cygnus

I haven't heard of this before, but it does sound very interesting. I'll look at it more in my spare time.  :^_^:

Fe

You've earned my post of the year, sir. :lol:
Incredible-looking game you have going there. Added to my waiting list for upcoming games.
Of course I'd love to hack it, being inspired by (Super) Metroid makes this all the more appealing for that kind of work. I wonder what kind of route Metconst will take if a significant number of us pick up this game as well, hehe. Can't wait, keep up the awesome work on it. :^_^:

AxiomVerge

Thanks!  It should be easy to mod given how much I store as plain XML.  Here's to hoping I make my self-appointed November release date. :)