News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid "Hack" Cardridges

Started by TheShepherd82, July 03, 2013, 04:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShepherd82

Hi There !
Does somebody know how i can get cartridges of hacks like "ice metal",
"phazon" or "mszm" ?
there's a shop called timewalk, i found redesign but that's all :-(

cheers
jack

Smiley

You could use a flash cart. SNES PowerPak seems to be great, but I don't have one, so I can't say for sure. It is quite expensive (over 140.00), but it supports nearly all SNES games as far as I know, including Super Metroid and its hacks.
Link to PowerPak site

Lunaria

Yeah I recommend just getting a SNES flash cart of any form, that way you still get the console experience but you also get it cheaper since you can replace the game(s) on the cart.

TheShepherd82

the powerpak idea sound good, but isn't a orgasm to me.
i just want the single game cartridges, doesn't matter if it costs 95 or 100 Dollar ;-)

Quietus

Riffman81

Quote from: TheShepherd82 on July 03, 2013, 04:51:40 PM
the powerpak idea sound good, but isn't a orgasm to me.
i just want the single game cartridges, doesn't matter if it costs 95 or 100 Dollar ;-)

You can always try gamereproductions.com, or learn to make your own. On any note, I'm bumping this topic because I thought some of you might like to see my latest eBay find... especially Dmantra. Another jerk trying to make a buck... but I did like how he "modified" my label art...

[spoiler]http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-METROID-ERIS-SNES-/281162643224?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4176997718[/spoiler]

Riffman81

I thought so as well. I've reported the auction.

Quietus

It does seem a bit expensive.  I understand the idea of wanting to recoup costs, and then make some profit, but that seems excessive.