News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

SUPER METROID EXTIÇÃO ALIEM

Started by MAURICIO BRASIL, June 05, 2013, 12:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullOfFail

I just found it strange you said "without the help of anyone" then go on to say "appreciate the help of collaborators metroidconstruction many things I discovered here" Those guides and such are written for the sole purpose of giving help. It's not like the forum members and the hackers who wrote those are different entities.

Weterr123

If you're going to converse with us, make sure you can speak the language first! Already, there is 'conflict', because of the misunderstanding.

I'm sick of seeing 'sorry for bad English' - I see it everywhere and it's starting to piss me off. I don't go and post on Russian forums and apologise for my bad Russian.....

Good luck with your hack of a hack...

M1CR0H4CK3R

Mauricio:
Ninguém estava te chamando de vadia. Zhs2 estava tentando dizer que as pessoas 'queixar' (vadia é uma gíria para queixar em Inglês) sobre você "empréstimo" de Redesign sem permissão da Drewseph.

Nikoshiba

Quote from: Weterr123 on May 21, 2014, 03:45:05 PM
I'm sick of seeing 'sorry for bad English' - I see it everywhere and it's starting to piss me off. I don't go and post on Russian forums and apologise for my bad Russian.....

That's because English speaking people don't apologise for anything !  :lol: :lol: :lol:
(just kidding)

Digital_Mantra

Quote from: MAURICIO BRASIL on May 21, 2014, 11:24:05 AM
my hack is based on redesing because I think the common super metroid flawed .

Hah. I hope your hack fails. I hope you have a temper tantrum and quit.

M1CR0H4CK3R

Quote from: Nikoshiba
That's beacause English speaking people don't apologise for anything !
Watch your language! :^_^:

Nikoshiba

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ^^

Metaquarius

Quote from: Weterr123 on May 21, 2014, 03:45:05 PM
I'm sick of seeing 'sorry for bad English' - I see it everywhere and it's starting to piss me off.
Quote from: Nikoshiba on May 23, 2014, 06:58:30 AM
That's because English speaking people don't apologise for anything !  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote from: M1CR0H4CK3R on May 25, 2014, 08:58:21 PM
Watch your language! :^_^:
Quote from: Nikoshiba on May 26, 2014, 12:51:31 PM
Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ^^
Someone is going to get punched in the head...  :colonrightv: