News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

What should I stream next?

Started by personitis, February 23, 2012, 05:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

I think I'd be cool if I streamed what is suggested. I was thinking some Nestroid without a map seeing as how it's been ages since I've touched the game. I'm open to any suggestions, Metroid or not. Just keep in mind I don't want any "insane" difficulty hacks and that I'm limited to anything before the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox era because of no capture card. :\

So yea, fire away.

Katelyn

My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie's Party for the GBA!
You know you want to.

Lunaria

I thought that was a GBA game. <_<

Not to mention it's fucking terrible.

Quietus

Might be worth clarifying what you're able to / willing to stream.  Any particular formats?  Are you looking for things you're familiar with?  Blind playing?

Mr K

Castlevania Symphony Of The Night? for psx, I know the game inside out. Would be cool to watch you play it.

Lunaria

Quietus

Quote from: chyrak on February 24, 2012, 02:35:23 PM
Castlevania Symphony Of The Night? for psx, I know the game inside out. Would be cool to watch you play it.
I suspect that 9/10 players of the game know it inside out. :^_^:

Mr K

Quote from: Quietus on February 25, 2012, 09:14:12 AM
I suspect that 9/10 players of the game know it inside out. :^_^:

Shhhhhhhhh......     :cool:

DSO

I'd like to see you do Solstice for the NES.

MetroidMst

I'd like to see you dance like Micheal Jackson while singing Madonna's "Like a Virgin," but that will never happen. But perhaps a run of Rad Racer is in order. (A game with the word rad in the title? SYDNEYSAUCE!)

personitis

I dislike multi-quote responses, but eh. Not exactly sure when I'll stream cause I think this week will be eaten by OoT and me making personal bests. The week after seems like a good estimation. Keep the suggestions coming.

[spoiler=My replys]
Quote from: Valiant Breeze on February 23, 2012, 05:43:07 PM
My Little Pony: Pinkie Pie's Party for the GBA!
You know you want to.
No. Final answer.
Quote from: Quietus on February 24, 2012, 12:37:44 PM
Might be worth clarifying what you're able to / willing to stream.  Any particular formats?  Are you looking for things you're familiar with?  Blind playing?
Anything that's before GC/PS2/Xbox. Formats... what? Don't care if I know it or if it's blind.
I've been interested in playing this for a little while. Could be a good choice since the only thing I know about it is flipping the castle.
Quote from: Crys on February 24, 2012, 04:22:42 PM
Stream Ice Metal! :D!:
Another good option. If I don't stream it for this, I'll put it on my "to stream" list.
Quote from: DSO on February 25, 2012, 05:39:13 PM
I'd like to see you do Solstice for the NES.
NES games are fun. A quick search makes it seem pretty cool.
Quote from: MetroidMst on February 25, 2012, 10:32:01 PM
I'd like to see you dance like Micheal Jackson while singing Madonna's "Like a Virgin," but that will never happen. But perhaps a run of Rad Racer is in order. (A game with the word rad in the title? SYDNEYSAUCE!)
Not a huge fan of racing games, but I enjoyed the originality of the content in the post.[/spoiler]

Malpercio

You should stream Seiken Densetsu 3 :D

interdpth

Quietus

Quote from: person701 on February 26, 2012, 06:13:18 PMFormats... what?
I simply meant any particular consoles, or PC only.

To choose a game: Goldeneye.  Failing that, SotN seems a good choice.
To choose a hack: Stardust for Super Metroid, or Return to Dinosaur Land for SMW

Stardust is quick and easy, and Return to Dinosaur Land is probably the SMW hack that I found most faithful to the original.

passarbye

Quote from: Malpercio on February 26, 2012, 10:13:58 PM
You should stream Seiken Densetsu 3 :D
oh god this.

i love that game.  :^_^: