News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid/Metroid II remixes, did any body made it?

Started by lupus, June 15, 2010, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupus

Hi guys, first sorry fir bad English. 8)
Did any body know something about original Nes Metroid or Metroid II (gb) on SM/ZM/MF engines?
Thx

Zhs2

A couple things come to mind, but you might have to bug their creators to finish them. :grin:

Also, moved.

lupus

any complete hack? sad :(

what about Metroid II?

personitis

I know there are few Metroid hacks out there but we for some reason do not have them here (put on to-do list kthnxbaiguys). As for Metroid II: from what I've heard, the editor is a garbled mess of trippy and vomit flavored colors.

Zhs2

Um, person? Plz2reread first post and stop failing kthx?

Phazar

Yes, I probably need to finish MSM eventually so we can have a legit Metroid remake hack, but there are just a lot of things going on in my life right now, so consider the hack my Aegis.  A Metroid II remake, however, has yet to be made in the form of a hack, although there were a few fangame-remakes of M2 being made IIRC.

personitis

Quote from: Zhs2 on June 16, 2010, 05:05:41 AM
Um, person? Plz2reread first post and stop failing kthx?
Because of the grammer, I'm not sure as to if they mean a remake with another game's engine or with the same game's engine used to make a redesign like hack.

Zhs2

Quote from: lupusoriginal Nes Metroid or Metroid II (gb) on SM/ZM/MF engines
This should tell you all you need to know.

GF_Kennon

Fun fact: My first hack was a remake of MII, obviously that changed into what would be my current hack today...