News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Fusion 9yin Version[from China]

Started by 0Zero0, March 23, 2020, 11:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0Zero0

This is a Metroid Fusion hack by[GuduJimoYigeren]from China, released at March 23, 2020
===================================
The new hack of the 9yin series<Metroid Fusion 9yin Version> was officially released. The items in this hack are hidden in different rooms, some in the original room, and others in the expansion space that the original did not have. How many items can be collected depends on your search ability. Have a good time! :yay:
Any questions, just leave your comment down below! we will help you as we can  :twisted:

TheGreatPikminZX789

How is anyone supposed to leave the water pump room? Is it crumble jumping all the way to the invisible solid tiles? Because even after cheating through that, I find myself stuck in Sector 3 with no idea where it wants me to go. The most I discovered was Speed Booster blocks underneath the open door which requires shooting the shot block tiles in the room with the green door.

0Zero0

It is said that after the water level in the Sector3 drops, press the up button in the middle of the map below. There are hidden elevators there!

TheGreatPikminZX789

Alright, done the water pump room legit, so how do I get to the security room in Sector 3, then? Because the normal path to it isn't a bomb block, and I'm just back to what I'm trying to do; being completely stuck in PYR without a hint of progression.

Edit: Found out what I needed to do; to jump while I have the speed boost when running, allowing me to reach through the blocks I mentioned earlier in the post.

Nabil

this is Amazing but really mean xD :grin:

0Zero0

Quote from: TheGreatPikminZX789 on March 27, 2020, 09:28:25 PM
Alright, done the water pump room legit, so how do I get to the security room in Sector 3, then? Because the normal path to it isn't a bomb block, and I'm just back to what I'm trying to do; being completely stuck in PYR without a hint of progression.

Edit: Found out what I needed to do; to jump while I have the speed boost when running, allowing me to reach through the blocks I mentioned earlier in the post.

there are three space under this room, you need speed boost to get in there! the entrance is near the right door of this room. good luck!  :yay:

TheGreatPikminZX789

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you responded, I just... already was past the point where I was at that point by the time you replied. I stopped at Wide Beam because I didn't think there's much left in terms of difference...

Nabil

beat the game it was amazing but really mean because of some points where you need to restart the game xD

Heyhooheyhoo

A hack Lose players' enthusiasm is the most unsuccessful