News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Which aspect of Editroid do you like the most?

Started by MykelLinden, August 26, 2019, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of the options listed here, which of Editroid's aspects do you enjoy utilizing the most?

ROM Expander
1 (12.5%)
Map Editor
6 (75%)
Tileset Changer
0 (0%)
ASM Hacks
1 (12.5%)
Exporting Map as Image
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

MykelLinden

I am curious to know, as I use Editroid and want to hear from other users what they find most enjoyable about it.

DannyPlaysSomeGames

I find that the map editor is probably one of the things I like to do the most in the editor, since it allows me to modify maps in a comfortable and easy manner.

alexman25

Quote from: MykelLinden on August 26, 2019, 01:11:30 PM
I am curious to know, as I use Editroid and want to hear from other users what they find most enjoyable about it.
Structure and screen editors. More specifically that I can easily put one thing in multiple places.

Flower

Many to be honest, but I'll summarize it like being a good game like Tetris in the way that it's easy to get into and work with, but is hard to master.
It's deep, profound and encourages hacking creatively.

Odb718

MetEdit can do a lot of the map editing that Editroid can do. But the expanded map is huge. (pun intended)
If the ability to test the room still worked after being expanded, I'd say that. But the work-around where you set the area spawn works ok. You can get to rooms pretty fast by setting the spawn points at, or right outside, elevators.

After expanding the map, the tile editor is great. I'm not sure if anyone is making Wave Beam lock out blocks or not. But just the over-all ability is fantastic.