News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

End-of-the-year Game Club party tomorrow after school.  I better get ready for the SSBB tournament to end all SSBB tournaments.  And hopefully, this year, the pizza is the truth, and not a lie.

squishy_ichigo

i have don't neen evere in my life Game Club party ...

Why didn't my school have a game club! D:<

Malpercio

there's like nothing for me to join at my school :P
seriously, we had a math team that was all on and offy, and then COMPLETELY died after one competition.

Phazar

Yeah, this is the year we got all the cool stuff at our school.  Next year, it's looking like I may be holding multiple leadership roles within DLSSFI, including working the 2-CPU, 4-monitor, 2-mouse video studio.  I am possibly one of only two or three students in the whole school who know how to use it.

personitis

This week has sucked aside from going into first grade class rooms and teaching science to the little ones. ^-^ But on to why it sucks...

Tuesday: I wake up in the morning. I get up and I find a note on the kitchen counter that says, "Water is out. Use bottled water if you need any." Bleh, just a slight hassle. I end up catching my ride being just on time, getting in the car and asking, 'could it get much worse?'

Wednesday: Water's back on! Yea... oh wait, I can't use it. I have to boil any water before I can use it in/for anything I might ingest (brush teeth, drinks, ice, etc.). Still I persist to ask, how bad this could get...

Thusday: I normally wake up at 6:00am. Nope, slept cold through every alarm and woke up at 6:40am. My ride meets me at the door and I tell them to just leave w/o me, as I'll walk. School starts at 7:20 and I've got a bus to catch to head to the elementary school. So I end up walking 3 miles to school and get there just as the bus pulls into the bus loop at 7:55 (thanks to that quarter I found heads up along the way =D). Once we return, some ass decides it'll be funny to tie two seat belts on the bus together in the middle of the isle. I'd be the lucky one to trip over it while holding supplies we were using. <_< Now I have a gash in my leg (near my shin at that) and I'm limping around the house.

I almost want to ask how much worse things could get now. ;_;

Daltone

Got some Doom 2 on 360 with the new "no rest for the dead" episode, feels good!

Parabox

You meant 'No Rest for the Living', and I really hope someone can .WAD that or make a nice rebuild or whatever to port it to PC. I've been dying to play some new old Doom created by its creators.

Zhs2

There are instructions on the Doom Wikia for how to extract this episode to your PC if you've bought the episode legally. As for my opinion on the maps themselves, they are pretty awesome. Just don't go for the secrets without plenty of ammo on hand to back yourself up. You could get raped.

Quietus

I quite enjoyed Absolution on the PC, although they completely changed the secret levels, so I was thrown for a bit.

Phazar

Off tomorrow for memorial day, then exams start two days later.  Expect me to disappear again, at least until exams are done with.  Oh yeah, and apparently I have to take the SAT the day after exams end.  FML.

personitis

Hmm, I'm a rising senior and have yet to take the real SATs... at least I've tried the PSATs.

squishy_ichigo

So I was working on a map for Starcraft 2, and in the fashion of my previous maps I made a Diamond Map! woot!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Phazar

Quote from: person701 on May 30, 2010, 01:12:04 PM
Hmm, I'm a rising senior and have yet to take the real SATs... at least I've tried the PSATs.
I've taken the PSAT twice.  Once in sophomore year, once this year.  Senior year is approaching, which means a lot of stupid testings like SAT, ACT, etc.  My parents are making me take them early.

Malpercio

three things:
1. Happy Bday, Antidote!!! Squishy, get a cake, pronto!
2. wow, this topic has over 10000 views
3. yay, my 100th post!

squishy_ichigo

Antidote Cake

Happy B-Day dude man :awesome:

Antidote

squishy_ichigo

Why do I find it necessary to bring attention to this? Because I miss him, and all the other people that have left recently.... and it made me happy.

edit:

;D
i c u

[attachment deleted by admin]

Parabox

EPIC SAUCE! I really felt like they were missing too! Too bad for them we have a who's online addict mod. Thanks for notifying us, Squee!

Phazar

Whoa, Bloodsonic's back!  A pleasant surprise.  Anyway, it's my first day of summer break and I just took the SAT this morning.  And apparently my parents thought it would be funny to schedule my ACT the day before my birthday.  I just got out of school, what is this?

squishy_ichigo

Nah, I don't think Blood is back just yet sadly...

He didn't seem to enthused about coming back atm.... he was just checking something...

but Project seemed likely to come back! :D

Phazar

It's very likely that that is the case.  GF_Kennon still logs in every day, but mainly just to check up on things.  Haven't seen him post for a while.

personitis

Quote from: Phazar on June 05, 2010, 05:15:32 PM
what is this?
Sparta? Good to know that the older peeps are at least popping in to check on what's up. :>

Silver Skree

Why

I'm sure if you tried to understand the reason for this video's existance for long enough, you'd eventually find it funny.

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: person701 on June 06, 2010, 12:46:54 AM
Good to know that the older peeps are at least popping in to check on what's up. :>

We always do.  ;)

Phazar

Got a new router yesterday.  Hopefully I won't be pinging out on IRC as much anymore, my Internet was obviously dying these last few days.