News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhs2

Can you tell us something we don't already know? :razz:

I'm getting Perl and PHP to the latest build versions on Sexy. Fun stuff. Yesterday I broke the lighttpd configs and had to redo them all, but that wasn't very hard. Still a pain... :>_>:

* Zhs2 np: "1989" - Modular Escape (SNES)

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Crys on December 21, 2009, 05:41:48 PM
Kennon is being emo over IRC about his christmas hack! >:O

It fucking sucks though :T_T:

Scyzer

How many people are even making one? I doubt I'm ever gonna finish mine, specially since I've still gotta do GFX for one room, get some more GFX for every where else, and make 4 more rooms. Plus the ASM for the ending. Bah!

GF_Kennon

GFX i can do, just show me what needs porting, it will be put on my urgent list (which means you wont have to wait long)

zephyrtronium

Silver Skree

[spoiler=Christ do I have enough icons on my taskbar?][/spoiler]
And that's just when I have nothing but Winamp open! (Although I have that open all the time anyway.)

snarfblam

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Amateur. I keep ending up with so many apps open it turns into two columns.

[attachment deleted by admin]

squishy_ichigo

Video isn't bad... but the audio is nsfw ;P

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/digital-short-motherlover-uncensored/1103443/

Fucking hilarious! XD

I've been listening to quite abit of The Lonely Island lately... then I saw this. XD

Phazar

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

personitis

Quote from: Freezar on December 24, 2009, 11:05:19 AM
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!
Indeed. ^_^ Except I'm having Christmas on the 26th cause my uncle has to work Christmas day being part of the emergency crew.

squishy_ichigo

I finished my hack and sent it to JK! :D

Now I can enjoy the rest of the day!

personitis

I'm still under pressure to detail two bigger rooms and then send it to JK! DX

Uhh... I think I need to stop taking big breaks.

RealRed

Quote from: person701 on December 24, 2009, 06:32:02 PM
I'm still under pressure to detail two bigger rooms and then send it to JK! DX

Uhh... I think I need to stop taking big breaks.
I think you're fucked.

squishy_ichigo

I'd like to be the first to wish everyone a:

:awesome:

Zhs2

Yeah, yeah, I got your presents right here. Now SHUT IT

Digital_Mantra

I got 100$ (from 2 people, 50 a person), socks and boxers (yay), and the new 10th anniversary farscape complete dvd collection. This made me happy and pissed off at the time same. You see, I already own the farscape dvd collection, back when each season was 230$ each. Either way, this clears up a lot of dvd shelf space and I can sell my former farscape collection to someone who isn't yet aware that that complete collection is out there.  :huzzah:

Scyzer

Happy Christmas peoples. Chirstmas is already nearly over for me though. It's 6pm :/

Got my christmas hack done on time too and sent it in about 8 hours ago.

Daltone

Merry Christmas everybody! i can't wait for turkey with a side of ham in about 18 hours.

Scyzer

Quote from: Daltone on December 25, 2009, 02:30:26 AM
Merry Christmas everybody! i can't wait for turkey with a side of ham in about 18 hours.

=O That's what I had!

zephyrtronium

I read about what foods were eaten and then I scrolled up and the slogan thingy was Hakkumetoroido Food Museum. :awesome:

My Christmas is not yet over. So far, I have received two Penguins shirts, a pair of badly-needed pants, and a $25 GameStop gift card. :huzzah:

personitis

Merry Christmas! :huzzah:

I got an acoustic guitar, some guitar equipment, a few clothes and I'm still having another xmas at my aunt and uncles tomorrow! Yay.

Silver Skree

I got Starcraft, NSMB Wii, and a 16 GB MP3 player... hell yeah.

FullOfFail

I got a coffee maker, and some coffee. Which is pretty awesome, I wasnt expecting to get anything.

squishy_ichigo

Got a Deskjet (printer/scanner/copier), FFIV DS (playing it atm, <3), a few movies I've wanted to see, a badass Sonic/Knuckles shirt, a Chess Board (my old one was a PoS), and a few other not so great things.

They spent to much on me imho... but whateve.  :P

I also got a handful of awesome minihacks to play! ;D

RealRed

I heard you talking about FFIV earlier. Cool. I also suggest trying out FFIII for the DS although it's kinda a pain in some places, as well as FFI+FFII Dawn Of Souls, for the GBA. That game is just awesome.