News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyrtronium

Quote from: red_jenpuren on December 02, 2009, 11:40:04 AMWe were playing a nice competitive game of chess on mine and uNs channel, #chess.  Come around sometime! :D
You mean to tell me the day after I remove that channel from my auto-join list because nobody's been in it for months people start coming back?

Quietus

I'm not sure why Festivus was changed.  I wouldn't say it's any better or worse than before, but it certainly strays from what I thought it was about, which was genuine issues with the person above, no matter how small or serious it may be.  Weird.

This year just seems to be completely made up randomness.

On to actual news(ish): I was offered a qualification with no strings recently, so I thought what-the-heck, finished in three months, and now have an NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.  Doesn't actually mean a lot, but it looks great on a C.V., and that's all that counts. :^_^:

RealRed

Cool.

The new pen nibs I ordered a while back for my tablet arrived today. That means I can get back on track with the digital arts. Hell yeah.

personitis

Hmmm, let's see...

-AP Homework is slamming now days. ;_;
-Gotta read a new like every two-three weeks... and I can never find the motivation to read.
-We already have our tree and decorations for Christmas up. Actually, we have since the 1st.
-And I change classes within the next few weeks.
-Learning how to play Carol of the Bells by Transiberian Orchestra.

Typical life of a high school kid.

Silver Skree

[spoiler=made this because I was bored and tired of ambiguity around my character's backstory][/spoiler]

I'm really glad I kept that early sketch Bloods showed me :huzzah:

RealRed

Hmm. If you needed it though, it would always still exist in my photobucket. So asking would have worked if you lost it.  :razz:

Also, cool. Not a lot of people go that far with making sense of their internet handles. I sure know I don't.

Zhs2

I don't need to make sense of my internet handle. People just tend to... find out.

Also, I wouldn't call it "making sense of one's handle", I'd call it "self-fanfic"

PZ-powa

Um, Zhs2, I can't wait for your next fanfics. =D

personitis

The pic explains itself.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I didn't do shit either. :<_<:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Parabox

unbanned in 2037?! What kind of rules do those morons go by?!

personitis

So two bacteria walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve bacteria here." One of the bacteria replies, "It's ok, we work here. We're staff."

Zhs2

I didn't get the joke, and I don't want to be the one to post a picture of a cake for you. What to do, what to do?

How about...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Digital_Mantra

So there's these two mischievous boys.
Their mother always gets phone calls from neighbours complaining about the boys most recent stunts and schemes.
Throwing eggs at houses, stealing lawn gnomes, painting their pets fur, etc. The mother doesn't know what to do.
She can't seem to handle or discipline her two young sons.

So she goes to Church one sunday and pleas with the pastor.
"I've got these two boys and they're up to no good.. Can you help them?"
"Of coarse. They just need to find Jesus and they will be good boys. How old are they?" he responded.
"One is twelve and the other is nine" she said.
"Send me the youngest one first, I'll teach him the ways of God."

The mother takes her youngest son to meet the pastor.
The pastor kneels down face to face with the little boy and asks "Have you found God?"
The boy doesn't reply.
He repeats himself, more deeply now "Have you found God?"
The boy doesn't reply.
He stares deep into the boys eyes, his voice fire and brimstone now. "Have you found GOD?!"
The boy shrieks and runs out of the church, down the street and all the way home.
He runs upstairs to his bedroom and hides under the covers.

The older brother finds him and asks "What's wrong?"
The younger brother replies "God is missing and they think we did it!"

personitis

That's a good one. =P And thanks Zhs2! ^_^

Ona side note, why is my name purple and not white anymore?

squishy_ichigo

Purple because its your BIRTHDAY! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I helped myself! :P

RealRed

Is that... ketchup..?

Happy birthday, person!

squishy_ichigo

Google searched for strawberry cake... I sure as hell hope its not Ketchup! :O

zephyrtronium

That looks like a damn good cake, squigo.

Zhs2

Quote from: person701
Ona side note, why is my name purple and not white anymore?
Quote from: Zhs2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(i.e. it's a forum mod I installed that tattletales on you get the picture :^_^:)

FullOfFail

Happy Birthday Person!!!!

personitis

* person701 pretends the above picture doesn't exist. O_O

Well, it's been a good b-day. Thanks everyone! My actual party is Saturday so it's not over yet. =D

RealRed

personitis

GF_Kennon

Can you pay for my ticket

Zhs2

lol.

So, this morning I overslept. Big deal, right? Except I was freaking out because I had a 75 point quiz to take today. I ended up missing everything but the quiz. And the teacher glared at me while I proceeded to tell her that I did indeed screw up and accidentally turned off my alarm. >_< Lucky stroke nonetheless...