News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ-powa

It seems uNsane likes loling with penises...*

interdpth

http://en.akinator.com/

It got everything I threw at it.
Amy Lee, Sharon Den Adel, and Spider Man/Peter Parker, Samus, Trunks from DBZ.

It's smart.

Zhs2

Quote from: interdpth on August 30, 2009, 11:40:57 PM
http://en.akinator.com/

It got everything I threw at it.
Amy Lee, Sharon Den Adel, and Spider Man/Peter Parker, Samus, Trunks from DBZ.

It's smart.
Didn't happen to grab this guy. :grin:

zephyrtronium

Nor could it solve Kuchiki Rukia.

RealRed

I'm back in school now, so I won't be around so often anymore.

interdpth: Page load error. I am dissapoint

squishy_ichigo

With school starting back up, my little brother won't be around to annoy me as much.  I love the school season. ^_^

In other news, I have to do "Subway University" for work.  Its a online training thing, and EVERYONE has to do it, regardless of how long they've worked here.  :/

CaptainHayashi

GF_Kennon

Today i started college, and now, im sat bored out of my mind, i wish i could use mibbit.

zephyrtronium

HAY GUISE LUUK
:omnom:
:>_>:
:D!:
:flap:
:sadface:
MOAR 2 KOMMEN?!?!?!?>!>!>?
YES MOAR 2 KOMMEN
:huzzah:
:smileyspam:

Phazar

I had my dentist appointment yesterday, at which a very painful fact was discovered--I am going to need my wisdom teeth out soon. :icon_mad:

I know from the earlier posts in this topic that it won't be fun.

squishy_ichigo

Whats up with wisdom teeth anyways? Why do they "need" taken out so bad?

DSO

Some jaws don't have the space for them, so when they grow in they start pushing on other teeth and it causes problems.

personitis

So my two AP classes are liking to give mounds of homework and my Physics teacher hardly teaches. <_< Yay, freetime now = 1 hour. -_-

Zhs2

Homework sucks. Procrastination ftw. (Don't tell your parents that. ;P)

Also this: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/aaaaaaaaaaaaahaha/

RealRed

Nice job, you didn't even put that in a place where I couldn't see the link and accidentally click it.

GF_Kennon

Phazar

I saw a flyover of warplanes in the Missing Man Formation today at my school's football game in honor of September 11.  For those who don't know, the Missing Man Formation occurs when four warplanes fly in an arrow shape.  Halfway through, one of them flies away from the others toward the evening sun.  The three remaining planes continue flying forward in an arrow shape, representing that although one has fallen, the rest must carry on the mission.  This sort of thing is extremely rare, usually only occurring at the memorial services of fallen/deceased veterans, so I am glad I got a chance to see it firsthand.

zephyrtronium

Quote from: GF_Kennon on September 11, 2009, 06:28:49 PMAlso everyone is having their wisdom teeth taken out
Frigay. day

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
I :<3: Photoshop

Big Gay Cell

I know you guys have missed me.  ;)

RealRed

Welcome back, BGC! :huzzah:

GF_Kennon

I decided i would have a go with Garry's mod and see what i could make, the result is below.

Took be about 10 mins i think.

Big Gay Cell

Lol, good work, Mr. Freeman.  ;)

GF_Kennon

A short story called: Hope

We fought the to the best we could against the space pirates, but there were too many of them, they took the city and killed everyone who opposed them, what were we to do, we hid in the canals, hopping for them to leave a spot open for us to escape, i devised the plan myself. at 6pm, the guards to the entrance would change shifts and we would have 5 mins to escape, but with just ten mins to go till 6, the guards had found us, i fought for my life, they poured into the canals, i saw my friends dying before my eyes, i was shot in the chest, i fell to the ground, i felt faint, i thought i was going to die, they fired missiles to clear us out, my soldiers, burning, and nothing to do, i blacked out, i woke up, i was still alive, but my team was dead, i sat against the rubble, waiting for them to come back and finish the job, i heard something, a bang, pirates yelling and missiles and beam fire going off, i looked up, and saw samus, with her hand out, i reached out, and thought to myself, as long as samus fights with us, there is hope.