News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race - May 12th, 2018

Started by MetroidMst, April 08, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

Greetings once again you intrepid people full of the race thing! This time we are stepping out into the land of Zelda and randomizers with the ALttP community rando race! Don't worry, we'll get you sorted if you need things. And I'll provide a breakdown of the randomizer options we'll be doing as well.

Game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Randomizer
When: May 12, 2018 @2PM Est
Where: The MetConst Discord
Whom: Non-bags, and you.

Alright, so there is a list of options for the randomizer, choose the following, or if you need someone can generate one for you if need be.
State: Open
Swords: Randomized
Difficulty: Normal
Logic: No Glitches
Goal: Defeat Ganon
Variation: None
Seed: Random

Additional ROM Options - Select this button for your character sprite
Character Sprite: Whatever you want in the list
Menu Speed: Leave this at normal
Item Quickswap: Leave this as no
The heart beep and heart colors are up to you.

Lenophis

HYPE            :cool:            :bounce:             :grin:            :nod:        :colonrightv:
I will be there. My enemies shall be crushed. Sunglasses may also be worn.

Quietus

While I won't be participating, this thread did remind me that I wanted to try this randomiser. I thought I had a great seed, as I got the flippers, red mail, and level four sword basically from the outset, but then I had to wait almost the entire game to get hookshot, and even longer before I got the boots, so it balanced out in the end. :neutral:

Lenophis

We are about 24 hours away from the race! Who's ready!?

Kazuto

After spending the evening screwing around with stuff and things, I'll be joining. =D