News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Phazon Hacks earlier versions (0.1 & 0.2)

Started by MetroidKat, February 28, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidKat

Hi my friends

I been trying to find the old versions of this hack for some time without any luck, can anyone please help?

Also I am trying to create a pack with every hack that includes: previous versions, screenshots (2), map, latest patch, read me txt and if available any information regarding playing order or new moves, etc. (sometimes in the read me, sometimes not) , sadly of all the hacks I have tried only Ice Metal comes with a folder with old versions.

So far I have:

Complete:
Ice Metal

Missing Previous Versions:
Cliffhanger
Dependence
Eris
GBA Style
Golden Dawn
Hydellius
Hyper Metroid
Less Linear Edition
Phazon
Project Base
Reimagined

Missing Map:
Arrival
YFaster
Retroid (although Nestroid Map works like 80%)

Missing Readme (a proper one):
All but Ice Metal, Less Lynear, Hyper Metroid and Project Base

I don't have 100% of the hacks, but I thought it would be a good idea to start preserving them in the most comprehensive manner.

Any help appreciated.

Jiffy

I can release a full map of Arrival compiled from designs and such. However it won't be one of those funny interactive ones and it doesn't align at all.
Also, consider placing Project Base higher up on that list, because it's one of the best hacks out there and people outside of the community should definitely play it first.

Quote58

QuoteAlso, consider placing Project Base higher up on that list, because it's one of the best hacks out there and people outside of the community should definitely play it first.

Uhhh, I don't think those are in order of anything in particular. This is just a list of hacks that don't have previous versions/maps

MetroidKat

Quote from: Jefe962 on March 01, 2017, 02:57:21 PM
I can release a full map of Arrival compiled from designs and such. However it won't be one of those funny interactive ones and it doesn't align at all.
Also, consider placing Project Base higher up on that list, because it's one of the best hacks out there and people outside of the community should definitely play it first.

Thanks for your reply Jefe962, I think sort of map is better than no map at all, so please share it, also a small amount of info about playing order or known problems would be awesome, since the only info I have on arrival is the one on the forum (that info could be used as a read me but I think more info would be great).

The list of hacks are just the ones I have placed alphabetically(I know I'm missing lots)

MetroidKat

Quote from: Quote58 on March 01, 2017, 03:34:46 PM
QuoteAlso, consider placing Project Base higher up on that list, because it's one of the best hacks out there and people outside of the community should definitely play it first.

Uhhh, I don't think those are in order of anything in particular. This is just a list of hacks that don't have previous versions/maps

Correct, thanks for your reply.

NAT

I found 4 versions of Phazon Hack 0.1 in my Files. I hope this helps.

MetroidKat

Quote from: NAT on March 02, 2017, 04:51:28 AM
I found 4 versions of Phazon Hack 0.1 in my Files. I hope this helps.

Wow, this is even better, will check out all four. Many, many thanks NAT.  :bounce:

MetroidKat

After Phosphotydil's and NAT's contributions, the original goal of this thread has been reached.
I think I will open a new one regarding the preservation of hacks, hope you can contribute.
Thanks to all for your replies and contributions.