News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Post digests?

Started by Su, March 05, 2015, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Su

Hey.
I'm that one newb who edited the landing site and then never posted again.

I'd really like to get into hacking a bit more seriously this time - and into this community, which is what this post is about. Something I struggled with previously was checking the new posts - I'm the kind of solitary nut that will go a week or more without checking the various messages I receive, and this is a pretty active place. I can't keep up with all of the content you guys post.

Is there some method of getting, say, weekly digests of the forum activity? That way I'd be able to see at a glance whether anything was relevant without having to go into unread posts each time. I imagine I'm not the only one who would greatly benefit from this kind of arrangement...

Either way, thanks for listening. I really appreciate all the help.

Quietus

If you're really that intent on avoiding us scurvy dogs, you'll catch most of the important hacking stuff by just keeping an eye on the General Projects Screenshot / Vids thread, the Collaboration thread, and the Engine Works board. :^_^:

Su

Keke, thanks for the advice. I've clicked notify on each of those.
It's not really that I want to avoid anything, it's just that I get overloaded easily.

Jordan5

Quote from: Dragon-Tamer795 on March 05, 2015, 05:15:53 PM
Hey.
I'm that one newb who edited the landing site and then never posted again.

Don't worry, you're not the first and definitely won't be the last to do that :heheh: