News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

A new super metroid hack... ( metroid 4 the return of the sa-x)

Started by knuckles, April 19, 2012, 09:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knuckles

This game sets you in a metroid fusion style setting.

The storyline: After samus "defeated the sa-x", there was still one more.  That sa-x escaped from the bsl station before it exploded using a super missile to break a window and then used space jump to fly out.
Then it thinks "I need more power if I want to survive" so it stops to think about where it can get power from.... it decides to find some phazon.. although it seemed like it was destroyed in the metroid prime series, the space pirates have been hoarding a small amount to some day create armor made of phazon. so the sa-x goes to a space pirate ship... it starts to take over every space pirate until it gets all of the info it needs... it gets its phazon and becomes the ultimate phazon sa-x! but then... it thinks "I need more intelligence" so it goes to samus's ship to kidnap the etecoons and the speed boost bird thing(i dont know what they're called) then... samus gets a distress call from the bsl station! ( which was rebuilt...) the call: samus!.. we need help the sa-x are back- *phazon x takes over* *call ends* then Samus' ship's security alarm goes off! (security breach! security beach! unknown specimen has broken in!) samus puts the ship on auto pilot then goes to fight the "unknown specimen". It's the sa-x with the creatures captured in a phazon x cage. samus tries to fight it... it makes a black hole leaves with the creatures! samus runs back to main control room of her ship and she can't control it anymore... it crashes inside of the bsl station.. her suit is disabled because of the stress...

physics changes: a zero suit samus switch button ( replacing grapple beam or something else.) and you can't switch back until samus is more calm.
new weapons maybe?... (I'm thinking about adding spiderball but not sure)
fusion style physics (wall jumping and all..)

new bosses: the phazon sa-x of course... and some others im not sure of yet. I want this to be a hack with long gameplay so i plan to have like... maybe 20 bosses ( using some old and new )

things I need: to learn asm, get a fusion tileset.

skills needed to play: bomb jumping, walljumping..

begrimed

I swear I've seen this topic somewhere before. Oh yeah, it was in the rules.

knuckles

rules???? someone else posted this here? or is that a smart aleck comment meaning this is a against some rule?

Zhs2

Yes. No screenshots or content means lock. Come back later when you have something to actually post. As for rules, check 'em.

knuckles

This game sets you in a metroid fusion style setting.

The storyline: After samus "defeated the sa-x", there was still one more.  That sa-x escaped from the bsl station before it exploded using a super missile to break a window and then used space jump to fly out.
Then it thinks "I need more power if I want to survive" so it stops to think about where it can get power from.... it decides to find some phazon.. although it seemed like it was destroyed in the metroid prime series, the space pirates have been hoarding a small amount to some day create armor made of phazon. so the sa-x goes to a space pirate ship... it starts to take over every space pirate until it gets all of the info it needs... it gets its phazon and becomes the ultimate phazon sa-x! but then... it thinks "I need more intelligence" so it goes to samus's ship to kidnap the etecoons and the speed boost bird thing(i dont know what they're called) then... samus gets a distress call from the bsl station! ( which was rebuilt...) the call: samus!.. we need help the sa-x are back- *phazon x takes over* *call ends* then Samus' ship's security alarm goes off! (security breach! security beach! unknown specimen has broken in!) samus puts the ship on auto pilot then goes to fight the "unknown specimen". It's the sa-x with the creatures captured in a phazon x cage. samus tries to fight it... it makes a black hole leaves with the creatures! samus runs back to main control room of her ship and she can't control it anymore... it crashes inside of the bsl station.. her suit is disabled because of the stress she is experiencing...

physics changes: a zero suit samus switch button ( replacing grapple beam or something else.) and you can't switch back until samus is more calm. (when your zss your very vulnerable to enemies but you run faster)
new weapons maybe?... (I'm thinking about adding spiderball but not sure)
fusion style physics (wall jumping and all..)

new bosses: the phazon sa-x of course... and some others im not sure of yet. I want this to be a hack with long gameplay so i plan to have like... maybe 20 bosses ( using some old and new )

things I need: to learn asm, get a fusion tileset.

skills needed to play: bomb jumping, walljumping..

knuckles

no i thought this was area for ideas... ( are you mad at me?)

ProjectXVIII

This is where you would go to post ideas, hence the topic name.

MetroidMst

Generally, we encourage you have a lot of content before posting a topic about a hack you haven't really even started. That way, we know you are serious about it. Hacks take a long time, and if you've worked on one for a year, we're going to assume you will keep working on it. Posting something with no content? (Just ideas.) That is highly frowned upon.

Zhs2

Topics soliciting feedback on hack ideas is specifically not allowed. You'd know that if you read the rules. More specifically, as Project has said, Hacks Ideas is the place to post your ideas - again, something you'd know if you read the rules. Since you did the same thing twice after being linked to the rules, consider this a warning. Either post it where it needs to be or post when you have more content.