News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Projects Screenshots/Vids Thread

Started by Zhs2, May 15, 2009, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectXVIII

GIMP to scale it down and make it 16 colors, Tile Molester to import the PNG into the GFX.

A_red_monk_called_Key

cant help you there. it look like it does better then photoshop in the center but the edge looks ruff.

Quote58

Under water tileset without bubbles? I don't think so...

there's lots more to be done with them, but I think they'll be a nice addition to the tileset.

A_red_monk_called_Key

i like it. especially how you used those drip tiles to blend the bubbles in.

Black Falcon

I like how the colors fit with Samus' Gravity suit.

Zhs2

You know, come to think of it, so did Metroid Fusion's AQA after Nightmare, and that was one of the most amazing sections of the game...

Metaquarius

Quote from: Crys on August 14, 2012, 04:17:47 PM

Hey, it looks like a redesigned room in Subterrane. :oh: Good idea to add some variations to the way you get pickups in this region. The green-ish tileset indicates Phantoon has not been defeated yet, but strangely enough, you seem to have obtained power bombs somehow...

Lunaria

Quote from: Metaquarius on August 15, 2012, 03:58:34 AM
The green-ish tileset indicates Phantoon has not been defeated yet, but strangely enough, you seem to have obtained power bombs somehow...
Quickmet. :V

Metaquarius

Quote from: Crys on August 15, 2012, 05:33:08 AM
Quote from: Metaquarius on August 15, 2012, 03:58:34 AM
The green-ish tileset indicates Phantoon has not been defeated yet, but strangely enough, you seem to have obtained power bombs somehow...
Quickmet. :V
Crap... I was secretly expecting Phantoon would be skippable.

X-tradyte

Quietus

Quote from: Wildfire on August 17, 2012, 09:27:56 PMDon't mind if I drop this WIP off do you?
I hope nobody does, since that's what this thread's for. :^_^:

Charmander106

altoiddealer

I think Monkey wins most unexpected award  :bounce:

That's pretty cool man, yet hilarious

Qactis

Hahaha he turns into small luigi for morph

A_red_monk_called_Key

i was thinking about it a wondered, w/out a go-kart what would a gold mushroom do. maybe unlimited size changing.

EDIT:MAN! i am dyslexic i reread this and it makes no sense.

i was thinking about it, and wondered, w/out a go-kart what would a gold mushroom do. maybe unlimited size changing.

Quietus

A general increase in running speed for its duration?

A_red_monk_called_Key

yeah but if a red shroom makes you large and your kart go faster...

...?

Quietus

Make you run faster and jump higher?  Or perhaps make you able to smash through multiple blocks in a line when jumping, rather than one brick at a time?  Or even able to break the standard blocks by running into them from the side as well as being able to smash them from below?

A_red_monk_called_Key

Qactis

Now we need Raccoon mario from SMB3 for NEStroid samus

Quote58

Stuff and things.
Dark jungle gfx.
I suggest watching it in full screen, otherwise it's harder to see the fx since it's quite dark on the quality isn't the greatest.

passarbye

looks good shadow, hopefully looks better in-game than on youtube.