News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

My little pony: Friendship is magic

Started by Lunaria, May 16, 2011, 03:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverpaw84

[snip]

Katelyn

Season two, episode one aired yesterday.
For people that haven't seen it yet:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 Episode 1 - The Return of Harmony (1080P)

Oh god, how I want episode two so badly :X

Lunaria

Squishy did some edits to the first post, but fuck that, to the important part!

Season 2, it was awesome so far, discuss! 8D
The background music in episode 2 was especially good for some reason, I do hope I can find a good rip/dump of it later! :3

Also, Rarity x Tom is best ship.

Katelyn

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I feel as if this is a fairly accurate representation of the ending to s2ep2.
EDIT: And then there's this...
Star Ponies - Ending Scene

Lunaria

[spoiler=olol large][/spoiler]

Certainly it can't be only me and vael who have seen episode 2? ยด:3
Don't be afraid to post everypony!

Also, I hope we get to see luna in episode 3. I have been waiting for over half a year to see her in the show! >:3

Zknight7126

Did you notice season 2 was up, because it seems like you do, if not, then here is the link, if so then this post is another link to the video:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Season 2, Episode 1) The Return of Harmony - Part 1 (Part 1/2)

Katelyn

Quote from: Zknight7126 on September 26, 2011, 05:56:42 PM
Did you notice season 2 was up, because it seems like you do, if not, then here is the link, if so then this post is another link to the video:
-le snip-

• Pretty sure almost all bronies know season 2 has been up for two weeks.
  • Read the 4 posts before your's.

EDIT
You didn't even post the HQ version :|

silverpaw84

[snip]

Katelyn

Quote from: silverpaw84 on September 27, 2011, 04:47:11 PM
Watching some nick with the baby...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

[15:53] <ProjectXVIII> And now, silverpaw realizes that MLP has existed 3 times prior to FiM.

There have been multiple MLP generations.
FiM (G4) is the good one.

silverpaw84

[snip]

Orel

QuoteAlso, I hope we get to see luna in episode 3. I have been waiting for over half a year to see her in the show! >:3
Sorry to disappoint, but that's seeming pretty unlikely for ep3 after reading the synopsis. =/

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/episode-3-to-air-on-october-15th.html

Anyways, here's some YTPMV with Flutterbitch.

YOUR FACE !

Orel

Luna fans rejoice i guess?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/luna-episode-synopsisdatetitle.html#more

yeah, still technically rumor, but will most likely turn out to be true.

Lunaria

Plot seems like a mix of fanon and canon with that synopsis, which is what should be expected. Let's hope it's true (it would not surprise me) because I sure want to see more Luna action! :3

silverpaw84

[snip]

ProjectXVIII

[spoiler=I'll just leave this here...][/spoiler]

personitis

Quote from: ProjectXVIII on October 20, 2011, 05:28:06 AM
[spoiler=I'll just leave this here...][/spoiler]
Good thing I'm not a Dashie fan. :O_o:

I also finally sat my ass down and watched the entire season 1 yesterday instead of watching episodes here and there. :yay:

Crashtour99

Applebeans (the one who made that Dashie pic) is great at making nightmare fuel.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Katelyn

personitis

So maybe some bronies can help me final this thought. I was deciding if I should watch season 2 episodes as they're released or should I wait until they've all aired and I can TPB it?

Katelyn

Quote from: person701 on October 20, 2011, 08:32:52 PM
So maybe some bronies can help me final this thought. I was deciding if I should watch season 2 episodes as they're released or should I wait until they've all aired and I can TPB it?

Well, it depends. If you can go through the long wait for them to air all of season 2, you should do that. If you can't, you should watch them as they're released.
I see it like this because, as cool as watching them as they're released, you only get a 21 minute pony fix. EVERY WEEK. If you're any bit like me, you'll want to watch more episodes that one at a time.

* Valiant Breeze inserts his $0.02 into the topic.

personitis

Quote from: Valiant Breeze on October 20, 2011, 09:52:17 PM
I see it like this because, as cool as watching them as they're released, you only get a 21 minute pony fix. EVERY WEEK. If you're any bit like me, you'll want to watch more episodes that one at a time.
This, especially the bold, is true for me now that you got me thinking about it. I don't think season 1 will last me another 20 or so weeks either (watching for the second time right now) so I may start going through recessions. :nowai: I'm gonna try... hard...
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0NtyBNDLII[/spoiler]
And I'll drop this here...
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA9bCV7zLv4&feature=related[/spoiler]