News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

My little pony: Friendship is magic

Started by Lunaria, May 16, 2011, 03:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robstar360

Ironic that this topic is tied into Super Metroid Construction.. lately its just home with the baby watching MLP Friendship is Magic and working on my meroid hack LOL awesome topic.. but dont put ponies in metroid it could be the WORST.. POSSIBLE.. THING.. EVER!! lol

Katelyn

Quote from: Robstar360 on October 28, 2011, 05:17:46 AM
Ironic that this topic is tied into Super Metroid Construction.. lately its just home with the baby watching MLP Friendship is Magic and working on my meroid hack LOL awesome topic.. but dont put ponies in metroid it could be the WORST.. POSSIBLE.. THING.. EVER!! lol

Lunaria

Yeah, I think it's a bit too late to say don't put ponies in metroid hacks, has it has already been done.

In other news:
THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!

personitis

So this past weekend, my cousin dropped the below book off at my place. I just now found my coloring pencils...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Guess what I'm doing for the rest of the night. :nod:

Parabox

I see your use of dark colours and double black. Post some work, I bet it's good if you use a lot of dark colours.

Lunaria

Shame apple jack got derpy eyes on the front page of that. :P

ProjectXVIII

Lunaria

That's from a tumbler Project, and it's still ongoing. :P

snipereighteen

squishy hijack - merged topics

Lemme' make 1 point please. Can some one explain this My Little Pony thing? There seem to be large amount of Little Pony references around and is confusing me?  :stern:

Scyzer

first

In all serious though, MLP is a really good show. Some people just hate on it because it is primerily a show for young viewers. Young girl viewers. Ages 7 and down young girl viewers. But there are really lovable characters, references to older stuff that older viewers would recognise, funnyt jokes, great animations, and a great plot.

Most of it's bad rep is just from being labelled "My Little Pony" IMO, after the fiasco that was the previous 3 generations. This show should've been called something different. It's got Lauren Faust behind it, the same person who made Powerpuff girls, and a few other well known cartoons.

personitis

ProjectXVIII

Alright, so first of all, look at my avatar. This is Pinkamena Diane Pie, otherwise known as Pinkie Pie. She is a psychotic cupcake making ponybutcher. She is the best pony. This is all you need to know.

Scyzer

Clearly, you should ignore the previous post by ProjectXVIII, because Pinkie Pie is not best pony. Rainbow Dash is best pony, as are spitfire and Derpy Hooves / Ditzy Doo.

ProjectXVIII is renowned for trolling. This is him at his best. Do not fall for this propaganda.

There is already a MLP thread though that you could have asked about MLP in, or even come to the IRC channel.
This topic is most likely going to be deleted by Zeke or James or Squishy over the next few hours, so I'm going to take the time to say this:    doodle

squishy hijack - end of merge

snipereighteen

Zhs2

But I thought Genndy Tartakovsky made the Powerpuff Girls? Sure, she and Craig McCracken were involved in later production, but...

Crashtour99

IIRC Gendy Tartakovsky was the creator and lead animator for Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.  Not sure about Powerpuff Girls.

uzqap

I don't know if it belongs here or not
sorta 50-50
anyway i will post it

I was playing a Hack when suddenly a wild ditzy was floating upside down across my screen. suddenly lightbulb, then i accidentally a whole lot of gifs. now samus and a larva racing around my screen.
Do you want them too?

http://desktopponies.co.cc/1_6_Download.html

after searching this downloadlink i just found out there are new features in the pony editor YAY
prepare yourself moar is coming (maybe if i don't find a social life)

Soudala
Here it goes how to get samus sprinting around
download desktop ponies
unpack the gifs into the install directory
modify some *.ini files like said in the .txt file (open them with a text editor)

enjoy the graphics ripped out from SM
disclaimer: I don't own any of this all glory to Nintendo, hasbro and Lauren Faust
had to add this
(does rule 24 apply here (i mean did somepony already posted equal stuff here?))nopony else has stupid ideas like me

Edit: some of the behavior times got corrupted and it seems i have wasted my time creating this

Katelyn

ProjectXVIII got me to listen to a reading of "Cupcakes," by Sergeant Sprinkle.

In turn, I got this:

[19:07] <SkylarMC> (ProjectXVIII) Rainbow Dash is coolest pony.

squishy_ichigo

Well, I finally caught up after having not watched any episodes in a long while.

Also, I finally got around to creating a ponysona of myself.

[spoiler=Dreamcloud~<3][/spoiler]

Zhs2

[spoiler=Found in a TG thread, the origin of Pinkie Pie][/spoiler]

iRundas

Wow its a really good show. I see myself as the image below \/. i tell ya, i saw a rainbow while walkin home, Then im watchin MLP and the day is gone. Thanks for the post, i hope more see this. adios