News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Subzero and Metroid Underground

Started by IMetroRat, June 20, 2010, 11:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMetroRat

OK, since I decided to make A page in the forum about the two hacks Metroid Subzero and Metroid Underground
These hacks are of Super Metroid.  Don't Ask me where they are going to be released...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katelyn

From what I can see, the pictures look pretty good. I find it kinda strange to work on 2 hacks, but, whatever you want...I guess. :P

Zhs2

They're a bit plain. If you could spruce some added detail into those rooms - namely backgrounds and variations in the foreground level design - they'd be perfect.

Digital_Mantra

So.. when are they going to be released?

Quietus

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on June 21, 2010, 06:25:08 AM
Oh, you sooo didn't just do that..! :heheh:

Riffman81

Quote from: Quietus on June 21, 2010, 08:23:35 AM
Quote from: Digital_Mantra on June 21, 2010, 06:25:08 AM
Oh, you sooo didn't just do that..! :heheh:

Well the first post clearly says: "Don't ask me where they are going to be released...." Not when they are going to be released. Although, I'm quite sure he met to say "When they are going to be released..." But hell... there's no harm in asking right?  :grin:

Quietus

Yeah, we just need to be a little bit careful not to scare new people off.  It's OK for us guys that've been round the block a few times, 'cause we're used to the "when's it out?", "when it's done, stop asking!" thing. :^_^:

Scyzer

Quote from: Quietus on June 21, 2010, 02:36:29 PM
Yeah, we just need to be a little bit careful not to scare new people off.  It's OK for us guys that've been round the block a few times, 'cause we're used to the "when's it out?", "when it's done, stop asking!" thing. :^_^:

I've actually never had that problem lolz. I don't publisise my hack enough probs. Cept for the 2 teasers I got, which are both vastly out of date.

personitis

Head's up MetroRat:
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mai7Ochc-ag[/spoiler]
Never said it was a dead project. But as long as you don't add the "Super," I'm cool. ;D

Aside, those pics look rather bland and lacking detail. For the one with the bricks, I'd vary the sizes of them through out the room. Also find colors that complement each other better.

X-tradyte

Nice Job IMetroRat, I Love The Tilesets For The Last Two Pictures, They're Sweet. Looking Forwards To This.

Jasonv

Zhs2

No necrobumping, please. I think I can safely assume that this topic is dead. IMetroRat PM me if you want this unlocked.