News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

AUDIOSURF YEEEEAAAAH

Started by Silver Skree, June 02, 2010, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Skree

Come one, come all, post your amazing achievements, epic failures, and all around awesome rides here. Talk about songs you know that make for some awesome surfs, tips and techniques, etc.

Audiosurf: Demetori - Kid's Festival ~ Innocent Treasures
(DEFINITELY watch this one in High Quality, if at all possible!)

Parabox

I only really played metal songs on this, and I'm not super awesome at it.
System of a Down's B.Y.O.B. is fucking sick on Ninja Mono.

personitis

As soon as I saw "audiosurf' I had figured that Skree made the topic. =)

Can't say I've played audiosurf before. Looks hella fun though. =\

Silver Skree

Quote from: person701 on June 02, 2010, 02:37:56 PMCan't say I've played audiosurf before.

PLAY IT NOW
Or I'll come to your house and make that face at you in person.

squishy_ichigo

buy it for me and I'll play it

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigo
buy it for me and I'll play it and also force me to get steam in the first place kthx

Silver Skree

The swing of this song makes it so awesome.

Audiosurf: Amano Tsukiko - ID

Also, I decided to try Elite mode. Didn't turn out so well, as you can see.

personitis

WTF is that anyway Skree? o.O

Silver Skree

Furthermore, the new audiosurf video and song I share with you all for today.

Audiosurf: Azell - Fighting with Seymour

personitis

Silver Skree

The face of a demon summoned forth to blast everything in its path with glitches and permafrak everything.

Hiroshi Mishima

Oh lolz, Silver and his Audiosurfing.

P.JBoy

I like this game, I'd record a video if only Camtasia would record fullscreen aps; recording the window causes too much lag for me to play

Silver Skree

I resize the window down to 360x240 and record that, since that's vegas' smallest project size. It works pretty well for video quality; once you render it the pixelation is a lot less bothersome.

P.JBoy

Of course, it's never the same experience.  I like to just stare into my monitor as if the game is a transdimensional warp, and it get me well into the surfing effects the game offers

Malpercio

im trying to record stuff, but i spent all the time i set aside for it last weekend trying to get the damn recording stuff to synch/record right

Parabox

Yo Silver, I got a nice YouTube channel for you that pumps out ridiculously good songs perfect for Audiosurf, so I recommend you get yourself a nice YouTube downloader program and 'Surf away.

Syrsa - Edmyron - Loicizua

Malpercio

double post and bump and question:
i was gonna do a whole bunch of Cave Story musics in audiosurf, would anyone be interested in listening to/watching it?

Silver Skree

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8324607/Yukari%27s%20theme.mp3

I challenge anyone to beat this in Elite Mono Ironmode. Go for it, and post it on YouTube or summat.

Lunaria

Two tracks of touhou huh. :p

I'd like to request a download link to the first one, it's very good. :3

Silver Skree

You can check the video description for a link to Levo Lution's page with an alternate version of that song, but that particular version is off of his SubZero album. You'll have to buy that.

...Or, you know, I could be a jerk to Levo Lution and just upload it for you.

Hiroshi Mishima

I've been meaning to ask you for a copy of the later song, by the way. That's an amazingly epic track, it sent chills down my spine when I first heard it.. probably a good sign.