News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

WILL METROID PRIME 4 SHOW AT THIS YEAR'S NINTENDO DIRECT?

Started by Dinar87, June 13, 2024, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinar87

WILL METROID PRIME 4 SHOW AT THIS YEAR'S NINTENDO DIRECT? :palsma: :lol!:
     :burn: WILL METROID PRIME 4 SHOW AT THIS YEAR'S NINTENDO DIRECT?

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL??????????????????????????????????????

RT-55J

Metroid Prime 4 Pinball will be available for preorder later today, exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

RT-55J

We are proud to announce that Metroid Prime 4: Federation Force 2 will be releasing exclusively for the Nintendo Switch Lite on June 13 2027. Please look forward to it.

RT-55J

Team Cherry and Retro Studios are sad to announce the cancellation of Metroid Prime 4: Silksong. We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause fans of both franchises. Please understand.

We hope you enjoy this trailer for a brand new project that we cooked up as consolation.

*snaps fingers*

[ sounds of epic starfighters wooshing through the air in the silent void of space ]

"You had better have remembered me!"

Fox McCloud: "Anthony! Glad you could make it!"

Anthony Higgs: "Sorry for being late. I was busy having fun with my princess. :wink:"

[ the rest of the most epic trailer you've ever seen ]

Star Fox X Anthony Higgs: Revengeance

November 2024

RT-55J

We are sad to announce that Samus Aran has been cancelled. Regretfully, we were not aware of her past actions, including her genocide of the metroid species, her several counts of mundicide, and her hateful comments regarding the Mawkin Chozo. We will strive to better vet our characters in the future.

As a result of this, Metroid Prime 4 has been delayed 6 months to December 2024 as we rework the game to make the fan favorite character Noxus the protagonist. We are also, effective immediately, removing all other Metroid series games from our online storefronts and services until we fully replace Samus with Noxus. We thank you for your patience and understanding with these difficult decisions.

RT-55J

Hello, I'm Kensuke Tanabe. [ visible sweating and adjusting collar ] I would like to issue a quick apology regarding our previous announcement.

We here at Nintendo value diversity and inclusion of all kinds. It is for this reason that we are firing Noxus from the position of Samus Aran's replacement. While there is nothing inherently wrong with his Vhozonic faith, the homophobic remarks he made and the anti-Luminothic conspiracy theories he peddled our contrary to my personal values and those of Nintendo and Retro Studios as a whole. We once again apologize for being unaware of this previously.

Now, in order to expedite the remaining development of Metroid Prime 4: Temporicide, we will be holding character auditions for a replacement to Samus Aran. Characters who wish to audition should be tall, femme humanoids, whose first names start with "Sam" and whose last names start with "A." Any character who is selected will also need to pass a thorough background check to validate their reputation and standing. Please apply today. We really need to get this game out by December or else we won't have any titles for the rest of this year. I'm begging you! Please! We've been working on this game non-stop for the past 7 years!! Please just let us release this cursed, godforsaken g---- [ Tanabe is dragged off camera by Shuntaro Furukawa ]

Dinar87

Quote from: RT-55J on June 13, 2024, 02:46:11 PM
Metroid Prime 4 Pinball will be available for preorder later today, exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Damn  :evilno:

Dinar87

Quote from: RT-55J on June 13, 2024, 02:51:44 PM
We are proud to announce that Metroid Prime 4: Federation Force 2 will be releasing exclusively for the Nintendo Switch Lite on June 13 2027. Please look forward to it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  :evilno: :evilno: :evilno:

Dinar87

Quote from: RT-55J on June 13, 2024, 04:45:16 PM
We are sad to announce that Samus Aran has been cancelled. Regretfully, we were not aware of her past actions, including her genocide of the metroid species, her several counts of mundicide, and her hateful comments regarding the Mawkin Chozo. We will strive to better vet our characters in the future.

As a result of this, Metroid Prime 4 has been delayed 6 months to December 2024 as we rework the game to make the fan favorite character Noxus the protagonist. We are also, effective immediately, removing all other Metroid series games from our online storefronts and services until we fully replace Samus with Noxus. We thank you for your patience and understanding with these difficult decisions.

Nintendo has gone WOKE

Dinar87

QuoteNow, in order to expedite the remaining development of Metroid Prime 4: Temporicide, we will be holding character auditions for a replacement to Samus Aran. Characters who wish to audition should be tall, femme humanoids, whose first names start with "Sam" and whose last names start with "A."

I actually know a guy who'd be good for this! His name even fulfils the criteria! His name is Sam's Anus!!

RT-55J

Can this guy rock a ponytail that goes halfway down his back? The person who knew how to model hair quit a couple months ago and nobody here really wants to bother figuring it out again.

Dinar87

Quote from: RT-55J on June 14, 2024, 01:10:41 PM
Can this guy rock a ponytail that goes halfway down his back? The person who knew how to model hair quit a couple months ago and nobody here really wants to bother figuring it out again.

YES! HE HAS A 7 FOOT LONG PONYTAIL!

RT-55J

sweet ur character is officially eligible. now plz just sign the waiver and you'll be good to go

Dinar87

Tomorrow...we see if metroid prime 4 will finally be revealed....again........  :evilno: :evilno: :evilno: :cgun: :railgun: :bfg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQnkRHr0C4

RT-55J

If Nintendo doesn't reveal Metriod Prime 4, then I'll just do it myself.  :twisted:

RT-55J

aw yeah it's my favorite blorbo from hunters 🤩🤩🤩

RT-55J

ruminating on this a bit more, i'm at least 70% convinced that sylux is Kensuke Tanabe's self-insert bounty hunter OC.

if that's the case then oh boy he's just like me frfr

Dinar87

Quote from: RT-55J on June 18, 2024, 07:58:53 PM
ruminating on this a bit more, i'm at least 70% convinced that sylux is Kensuke Tanabe's self-insert bounty hunter OC.

if that's the case then oh boy he's just like me frfr

You know Sylux might be an OC tbh.....