News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Space Ele: A Metroid Zero Mission Desert Bus Experience

Started by Roebloz, April 01, 2024, 03:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roebloz

It is done. At long last, you can experience the realistic pleasure of riding an elevators for over a day in Metroid Zero Mission and transporting cargo between spaceships. People of MetroidConstruction, I present to you...SPACE ELE!!!!!

In this first ever Verisimulahack (ROM hacks STUPEFYINGLY like reality!), your job will be simple: Help Samus ride the new 108 Space Elevators connecting the BSL Station and the Ceres Space Colony to move all 9 Chozo Artifacts from the former to the latter, and then get to the Escape Vessel to go back to the Galactic Federation HQ. This will take you about 27.6 hours, which is how much time taking 108 elevators over 25 floors 10 times would take. Be careful though, as dangerous vegetation has been growing, and any errors with weeding out could be fatal! And any mistakes you commit are permanent.

After all, does your life have a save feature?

dewhi100

Looks like Kojima released Death Stranding 2 ahead of time. I know I transported them all because it told me "508: Resource Limit is Reached".