News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super metroid 99

Started by Ei sielua, April 07, 2022, 03:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ei sielua

The original game with 99 Energy. (Vanilla -)

https://metroidconstruction.com/hack.php?id=696

Sapphron

What does this hack change? I'm looking through it in SMILE and it doesn't seem to have any gameplay changes at all other than swapping item pickups around. Is that all that's here or am I missing something?

Ei sielua

Essentially beating the game with 99 energy, items have been moved around, some BTS / PLM values have been changed. But mostly the game is the same. (Vanilla -)

Vanilla - = Making the game worse.

MetroidNerd#9001

As a general question, why would you want to actively make the game worse?

Ei sielua

This was a 24 hour hack challenge. This was the best i could do sadly.

DonnyDonovan

Correct me if I'm wrong but even with both suits don't you need a minimum three tanks of energy to defeat MB and win?  So this is unbeatable?  Ugh.

Ei sielua

You can beat the game (Any% or 100%). All items are still in the game.

EDIT: https://metroidconstruction.com/hack.php?id=696

Ei sielua

Read me have been updated.  :bounce: Also i don't know where to ask this but i was wondering. Can i upload a easier version of the same game on the same page or do i have to submit another rom hack like a "new" one?  :heheh:

:sad: (Sorry for double posting)  :sad:

Noxus

Quote from: Ei sielua on August 09, 2022, 02:33:44 PM
Read me have been updated.  :bounce: Also i don't know where to ask this but i was wondering. Can i upload a easier version of the same game on the same page or do i have to submit another rom hack like a "new" one?  :heheh:

:sad: (Sorry for double posting)  :sad:

you can submit 2 versions of your game. Should be an option to do that in the submitter page
there is a box you can click to "add another link"

Ei sielua

Ok.  :bounce: Thank you so much for your help / quick response.  :cool:

Warriornator

so that basically a Super Metroid randomizer but with 99 energy only if i understand well