News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

ConCon's Credits Crediter

Started by Conner, July 27, 2021, 03:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conner

The second "ConCon's" tool is out!

ConCon's Credits Crediter 1.1

Download

This tool allows you to edit the credits of Metroid: Zero Mission and Fusion through text files.
Pretty easy to learn and easy to use.

All information you need are in the readme.

FUSION WORKS NOW!

This project is open source! Feel free to contribute here!

RT-55J

Finally, the credits of hacks will finally credit the creators of the hacks. Finally, collaborators will finally be credited for their collaborations in them there credits! It's a ConCon miracle (to credit the creator of the miraculous Credits Crediter)!

Conner

Credits Crediter 1.1 is now out and adds Fusion support!

Fusions credits are a bit less advanced than the ZM ones but the editor still works the same!

RT-55J

Finally, that fourth chapter in the Metroid series can have a list of hackers' names listed in series after the player finally completes the hack to their desired level of completion that they desire from the Metroid 4 hacks they play as completionist players! What a stupendous and serendipitous happening, courtesy of the serendipity and courtesy of our very own ConCon (who owns), who makes such stupendousness happen!

LetsPlayNintendoITA

metroid gba: is harder to mod and has limited potential.
ConCon: hold my editor

Lostglaceon

Quote from: RT-55J on August 31, 2021, 10:16:56 PMFinally, that fourth chapter in the Metroid series can have a list of hackers' names listed in series after the player finally completes the hack to their desired level of completion that they desire from the Metroid 4 hacks they play as completionist players! What a stupendous and serendipitous happening, courtesy of the serendipity and courtesy of our very own ConCon (who owns), who makes such stupendousness happen!

I meaaaannn...
It was still possible before, but god was it tedious! I wish Fusion support came out earlier so I didn't have to go through the pain of manually centering all the text, hahaha...

:c

FelixWright

Quote from: Conner on August 31, 2021, 09:28:42 PM
Credits Crediter 1.1 is now out and adds Fusion support!
Based. I still cant get over how you use gamemaker to make tools for hacking gbatroids

Quote from: LetsPlayNintendoITA on August 31, 2021, 10:20:14 PM
metroid gba: is harder to mod and has limited potential